1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '14 12:54
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The principle remains though right? Which is what exactly?
    I don't know, hard to say without some research
  2. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 01:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why not have science answer it spanky?

Oh, that's right, science is only valuable unless it exposes lifestyles that left wingers champion.
    Your right-left wing ideology has nothing to do with my post.

Keep it in your wet dreams, "spanky". 😛
  3. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 01:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    breaking news: Mosaic law binding on Jews, Christians not Jews : breaking news.......breaking news........
    Whatever you say, ya homophobe.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 02:483 edits
    Originally posted by empovsun
    Whatever you say, ya homophobe.
    meh haters gonna hate
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 10:201 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    So, Robbie, Galveston, sonship, whodey, tell me why homosexuals are targets for your criticism yet I can think of absolutely zero times you have criticised people who are obese?

Hey! If you want me to fess up that I need to lose some weight, OK. I know that I need to lose some weight. By His grace and my cooperation we're working on it. ...[text shortened]... ned along with other sins which the Christian seems not taught to regard as [b]less
    serious.[/b]
    I see a pattern. Two out of the four people I singled out are overweight, what's the odds on whodey and Galveston being obese also? Pretty high I would imagine.

Your post to me is one big list of excuses jay, pretty much the same sort of fare Robbie has offered so far. It's not quite reached the depths of lunacy that Robbie offered with his claim that 82,000 deaths is not a crisis. But we all know Rob will say anything instead of admitting he's wrong.

As you continue your tirade against homosexuality in the other thread let me give you some stats. About 9,000 people died from HIV in the US in 2011, how many of those were gay I don't know. Now compare that to the 600,000, on average, who died from heart disease. You're fighting the wrong battle.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree