1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:05
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I've never really been all that motivated by money either, but haven't had much problem with completing things if I thought them important.

If I were king, everyone would be given the same resources regardless of what they do or don't contribute. It'd be about cooperation rather than competition. Ideas should compete, not people.
    I hate this idea that you have to "contribute" to society.Work to make money. why?
    So we can stuff the environment?

Just chill and smoke weed and play videogames. Seriously. The Earth would love you more for it.
    Not all jobs are crap but how many multi-billion dollar companies didn't pay any tax last year?

I've always felt like a fish with a juicy worm being dangled at me on a badly threaded hook. It's obvious. I rather swim the other way, where ever it may lead. It's gotta be better than this, this LIE
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:07
    Originally posted by apathist
    Wait, what? Both sentences.

I'm not a detail person. Big Picture is what moves me. You make sense a lot, and exasperate a lot, so that's interesting. Just saying. And I've told myself never to say "just saying" again, so now I'm irritated.

edit: maybe I meant exacerbate, not sure, lol@me
    Hehe...

who's that ? Assasins Creed.

Hey Eladar, you totally missed the point of the thread. . Even I worked out that TOO wasn't digging at me
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 11:12
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    who's that ? Assasins Creed.
    Avatar? Garrett from Thief, after he replaced his eye.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 11:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Just chill and smoke weed and play videogames. Seriously. The Earth would love you more for it.
    I bought myself an XBox One for Christmas. Been trying to get into Assassins Creed, got the trilogy to play with.

Staying away from the weed, though. Addictive personality and all that. I get in enough trouble with just alcohol anymore.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 22:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I bought myself an XBox One for Christmas. Been trying to get into Assassins Creed, got the trilogy to play with.

Staying away from the weed, though. Addictive personality and all that. I get in enough trouble with just alcohol anymore.
    We are all different.

I have a Playstation!!

lol

COD anyone?
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 11:11
    I use a pc. I like access to editors, build your own mods, explore the fan-made missions.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 19:37
    Originally posted by apathist
    I use a pc. I like access to editors, build your own mods, explore the fan-made missions.
    I'll tell my kid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree