1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 08:51
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    in the beginning, when you were likely to be eaten by tigers before 20, it made sense you get started to making babies as soon as you are able.
    if you are gonna be eaten by a tiger it would have been prudent of god to equip teenagers with good decision making tools as well.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 08:57
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I think it is more profound than that, just as people in general have come to realise that the tooth fairy is not real, they have also shrugged off the BS they were fed about homosexuality being a danger to society.

It is not the Gay vote that the Tories are courting but the vast majority of the electorate who do not have a bee up their ass about homosexuality and do not align themselves politically with those that do.
    the tories always go for the grey vote. as the strict, homophobic generations of the past are almost dead and dead. the current grey vote are the more liberal generation that grew up in the 60's. if that generation wanted all mp's to drag-up the front benches would all turn up the next day looking like lilly savage.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 13:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Was it a tough journey to change your mind?
    It doesn't feel like that. I just started thinking for myself. I am filled with doubt, always, so I look closely.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 13:26
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    if you are gonna be eaten by a tiger it would have been prudent of god to equip teenagers with good decision making tools as well.
    the "make automatic weapons and tiger traps" feature was not meant for that version of Human. only "make lots of copies of yourself before you croak by whatever reason". intelligence to be implemented in a later patch.
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 20:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 08:30
    I guess you can be hateful if its really important to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree