it is only fair we have this thread as well

in a spirituality forum.

so have fun discussing this as well
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 13:55
    Well if you want =vrights then we shoulds also do one on having sex with more then one spouse and because of = rights we will also someday be forced to talk about sex with animals I guess to. This one is lame.

Just don't have sex outside of marriage and you will be fine gay or straight.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 14:56
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

in a spirituality forum.

ive always wondered why god gives teenagers very high sex drives but doesnt equip them with the decision making ability to make good decisions. this seems to lead to all sorts of health risks for young people. why didnt god synchronize sexual urges with the development of the brain?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:04
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    ive always wondered why god gives teenagers very high sex drives but doesnt equip them with the decision making ability to make good decisions. this seems to lead to all sorts of health risks for young people. why didnt god synchronize sexual urges with the development of the brain?
    thats what parents are for! to provide guidance!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:08

in a spirituality forum.

I think a thread entitled "the health risks of having no sex" would be more appropriate for many in this forum.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:091 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think a thread entitled [b]"the health risks of having no sex" would be more appropriate for many in this forum.[/b]
    lol, ok, that was funny! 🙂
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    thats what parents are for! to provide guidance!
    parents would be needed for the period teenagers brains are developing it seems unnecessary for them to have the issue sexual urges to deal with at the same time. must adult men struggle to keep it in their pants (even with developed brains). this makes the chances of teenagers to behaving almost zero.

sex is a health risk to teenagers - do we ban the sex or the teenager?
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 16:45
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    "...why didnt god synchronize sexual urges with the development of the brain?"

Because the species would die off? 🙂
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 16:571 edit

in a spirituality forum.

It would probably be best to discuss this for each particular sex practice engaged in by heteros.

One study suggests indirectly that male-on-female practicers of anal sex don't use condoms as much as in male-on-male anal sex. This translates to an increased amount of HIV transmission by hetero male sex, if controlled for the incidence of HIV infection in heteros vs gays. But in all cases, increased education in the risks can help. I suspect that gays are more alert to the problems than are heteros so condom use is more prevalent in gays.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10743535

But from the Spirituality forum risk angle, anybody practicing anal sex is probably condemned to hell by some religion or another, regardless of gender combinations.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 18:26
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well if you want =vrights then we shoulds also do one on having sex with more then one spouse and because of = rights we will also someday be forced to talk about sex with animals I guess to. This one is lame.

Just don't have sex outside of marriage and you will be fine gay or straight.
    Some gays are getting married now days. I wounder if that is another sign we are entering the last days. 😲
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 18:31

in a spirituality forum.

It's particularly dangerous if you're Scottish. The chances of producing a Scottish child are unacceptably high.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 20:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Some gays are getting married now days. I wounder if that is another sign we are entering the last days. 😲
    It's more likely a sign that gay marriage is legal.
  13. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 20:44
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    It's more likely a sign that gay marriage is legal.
    Though he may have a point.

The UK has just announced plans to introduce gay marriage. In a motion tabled by the Conservatives.

Something weird is going on.
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 20:58
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Though he may have a point.

The UK has just announced plans to introduce gay marriage. In a motion tabled by the Conservatives.

Something weird is going on.
    What's weird about that?
  15. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 21:02
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    What's weird about that?
    Really? Would you have thought that likely 10 years ago?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree