The Heart

The Heart

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Well, you're one I had in mind when I spoke of those whose self-image does not line up with reality. Your conceptual and critical thinking skills are poor. That's why, more often than not, you can do little more than regurgitate the simplistic "Sunday School" level doctrine that you've been taught, cut-and-paste, etc From what I can tell, you're obliviou ...[text shortened]... judge themselves as being saved given that Jesus said that He will judge. Or admit that it is.**
I’ve already addressed this. I can’t help it if you don’t understand it.

The fact you’re resorting to personal insults is nothing new - it’s what you do when you run out of substance, and you usually run out of substance very quickly.

The gotquestions.org take on Hebrews 6:4-6 is very interesting. If you can’t be bothered to read it and contemplate on it, that’s your deficiency, not mine.

T

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I’ve already addressed this. I can’t help it if you don’t understand it.

The fact you’re resorting to personal insults is nothing new - it’s what you do when you run out of substance, and you usually run out of substance very quickly.

The gotquestions.org take on Hebrews 6:4-6 is very interesting. If you can’t be bothered to read it and contemplate on it, that’s your deficiency, not mine.
It's like I said in my previous post. Even here all you can do is post more of your usual antics with the false claims.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
It's like I said in my previous post. Even here all you can do is post more of your usual antics with the false claims.
Sure thing, whatever you say.

Have a good evening.

T

Moves
05 Jun 18

Sure thing, whatever you say.

Have a good evening.
lol.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

This is an interesting article on those verses. Rather than summarize it, I’ll just quote it in full:

Question: "Does Hebrews 6:4-6 mean we can lose our salvation?"

Answer: Hebrews 6:4-6 states, “For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted ...[text shortened]... 1:4-5), and Hebrews 6:4-6 confirms that doctrine.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Hebrews-6.html
It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

Must be a Christian.

Funny all you can say is that the writer is describing what can't happen as if it could.

Why do you claim to believing something never stated in the Bible but simply an assumption based on man's logic?