1. S. Korea
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:28
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I think you are misrepresenting how I debate things. You and dj2becker asked me dozens of times if I created or used the Duchess64 account when you both know it's just a bit of silly banter about a false rumour started by a forum jerk. I don't care how 'numerous' the occasions are that you ask these sorts of questions.
    You regularly ignore questions while repeatedly asserting asinine questions that don't really add value to anything.

"How does this relate to my specific post in this specific manner..?"

"So what does that mean...?"

When, obviously, these things are known to most people or not of interest. You are literally just trying to split hairs.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:28
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Do you know the difference between evidence and proof?
    We discussed this before. I'm not interested in going over it again.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:29
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    You regularly ignore questions while repeatedly asserting asinine questions that don't really add value to anything.

"How does this relate to my specific post in this specific manner..?"

"So what does that mean...?"

When, obviously, these things are known to most people or not of interest. You are literally just trying to split hairs.
    Thanks for your suggestions.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:30
    I think you are misrepresenting how I debate things. You and dj2becker asked me dozens of times if I created or used the Duchess64 account when you both know it's just a bit of silly banter about a false rumour started by a forum jerk. I don't care how 'numerous' the occasions are that you ask these sorts of questions.
    I didn’t ask you that dozens of times. I asked you once. Becker asked you quite a few times because you refused to answer.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:30
    We discussed this before. I'm not interested in going over it again.
    Another question you won’t answer.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:31
    And you ought to put in context that question from me was related to two other posters who claimed you created a fake account on here in which you pretended to be a woman.
    Do you think I have to answer questions repeated ad nauseam about me starting accounts and posing as a woman when I told you right at the outset that it was a false rumour started by someone who used the accusation to accuse me of being a paedophile? And do you think I have to answer questions like "Are you wearing a bra and panties?"
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:32
    For all the promises of an afterlife that religions make?
    No, there is plenty of evidence for an afterlife and that the core belief of Christianity - Jesus Christ’s Resurrection - is true.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:32
    We already discussed it.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:34
    Do you think I have to answer questions repeated ad nauseam about me starting accounts and posing as a woman when I told you right at the outset that it was a false rumour started by someone who used the accusation to accuse me of being a paedophile? And do you think I have to answer questions like "Are you wearing a bra and panties?"
    I’m really not interested in talking about this. You tend to do this far too often - an interesting conversation about substance is occurring and then you get nervous and start whizzing in the pool by bringing up garbage.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:36
    Do you know the difference between evidence and proof?
    Do you believe that accusations that I started multiple accounts to "masquerade as a women" in order to prey on children is "evidence" of me doing those things? You can choose to believe such things and so ask about them over and over again when you feel like bailing out of a conversation, but it doesn't make them "evidence" of anything.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:37
    I’m really not interested in talking about this. You tend to do this far too often - an interesting conversation about substance is occurring and then you get nervous and start whizzing in the pool by bringing up garbage.
    Where did I "mock your mother"? I think you have just made this up. You brought it up on this thread.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:38
    Like this one I’m asking you and you won’t answer...

Originally posted by @divegeester
    What “independent research” did you carry out that confirmed to you that the “resurrection of Jesus Christ was true”?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:38
    To any other Christians:

Is it true what Romans1009 said, that adherents of the Christian religion are not required to follow God's commandments?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:39
    Do you believe that accusations that I started multiple accounts to "masquerade as a women" in order to prey on children is "evidence" of me doing those things? You can choose to believe such things and so ask about them over and over again when you feel like bailing out of a conversation, but it doesn't make them "evidence" of anything.
    I never brought that up, nor would I, and you’re again ruining an interesting conversation by bringing up garbage.

Whether I believe that or not is irrelevant because I couldn’t care less.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:40
    I never brought that up, nor would I, and you’re again ruining an interesting conversation by bringing up garbage.

Whether I believe that or not is irrelevant because I couldn’t care less.
    Does your belief in these rumours constitute "evidence" of something?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree