1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    28 Apr '13 17:54
    The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that Christ did not have a bodily resurrection, but rose in spirit only. When their false prophecy failed in 1914, they attempted to cover it up by saying that Christ had returned in spirit. They deny that Jesus Christ is coming back in a body of flesh and bone, because he only rose in a spirit body.

    The following is what the apostle John taught:

    For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh.

    (2 John 2:7 NKJV)

    Is John referring to the JWs as deceivers?

    The Jehovah's Witnesses tell you not to lean to your own understanding, but to lean to the understanding of the Watchtower Society to teach you. But the apostle John goes on to say that we don't need anyone to teach us because the anointing of the Holy Spirit will teach us.

    These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

    (2 John 2:26-27 NKJV)

    Is John warning us that the JWs are trying to deceive us into accepting their teachings as true? Looks like it to me.

    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    28 Apr '13 18:072 edits
    Jesus said, “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves."

    (Matthew 7:15 NKJV)

    "Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

    ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
    And honor Me with their lips,
    But their heart is far from Me.
    And in vain they worship Me,
    Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”

    But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”


    (Matthew 15:8-9, 13-14 NKJV)

    Do not take blood transfusions.

    Is this a doctrine or a commandment of men?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses_and_blood_transfusions
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    28 Apr '13 18:13
    Wow some powerful truth to all this. Thanks for sharing.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    28 Apr '13 20:33
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Wow some powerful truth to all this. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you for acknowledging that it is the truth.
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Apr '13 21:22
    Does anyone else notice that when RJ is asked a couple honest questions ( on another thread ) about his beliefs and the reasoning behind them, and ones he has no answers for because he can't prove them from the Bible which he claims he gets his answers from, just as clock work he will always turn and attack like a snake and either attacks or starts the name calling?
    It's an expected responce but still very amusing when it happens and exposes his lack of spiritual knowledge.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    28 Apr '13 21:28
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Does anyone else notice that when RJ is asked a couple honest questions ( on another thread ) about his beliefs and the reasoning behind them, and ones he has no answers for because he can't prove them from the Bible which he claims he gets his answers from, just as clock work he will always turn and attack like a snake and either attacks or starts the n ...[text shortened]... d responce but still very amusing when it happens and exposes his lack of spiritual knowledge.
    You are so funny and pathetically wrong.
  7. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    28 Apr '13 21:29
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Does anyone else notice that when RJ is asked a couple honest questions ( on another thread ) about his beliefs and the reasoning behind them, and ones he has no answers for because he can't prove them from the Bible which he claims he gets his answers from, just as clock work he will always turn and attack like a snake and either attacks or starts the n ...[text shortened]... d responce but still very amusing when it happens and exposes his lack of spiritual knowledge.
    Why do you think I keep twisting his tail? It is just too amusing to stop.
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Apr '13 21:44
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Why do you think I keep twisting his tail? It is just too amusing to stop.
    I know and so do a few others. I really try not to do that out of respect for his age. But I know I will get this kind of responce which shows he has no answer and has to respond in a way that he thinks deflects the subject.
    If he does not know, then just say so and I'd respect that much more then these silly attacks he reverts too.
    He's to old to respond in this way...
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    28 Apr '13 22:38
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Why do you think I keep twisting his tail? It is just too amusing to stop.
    I may be amusing to you, but you are still ignorant to me.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    28 Apr '13 22:42
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I know and so do a few others. I really try not to do that out of respect for his age. But I know I will get this kind of responce which shows he has no answer and has to respond in a way that he thinks deflects the subject.
    If he does not know, then just say so and I'd respect that much more then these silly attacks he reverts too.
    He's to old to respond in this way...
    You just can't admit you are false teachers, when the truth of scripture is put right in front of your eyes. You have no eyes to see or ears to hear the truth, but you desire to believe the lies of the Watchtower Society over the truth of God.
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    28 Apr '13 23:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You just can't admit you are false teachers, when the truth of scripture is put right in front of your eyes. You have no eyes to see or ears to hear the truth, but you desire to believe the lies of the Watchtower Society over the truth of God.
    Time will tell huh?
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Apr '13 23:40
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Time will tell huh?
    He's more slithery than a skillet full of rattlers.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    29 Apr '13 00:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    He's more slithery than a skillet full of rattlers.
    Jesus said, "Be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves."

    (Matthew 10:16 NASB)
  14. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    29 Apr '13 01:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus said, "Be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves."

    (Matthew 10:16 NASB)
    You certianly have taken care of the first part....
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    29 Apr '13 01:331 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You certianly have taken care of the first part....
    I guess I need to work on the second part. Well, as they say, nobody is perfect. 😏
Back to Top