The JW Deceivers and False Prophets

The JW Deceivers and False Prophets

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I guess I need to work on the second part. Well, as they say, nobody is perfect. 😏
why do you hate Jesus?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why do you hate Jesus?
Why do you beat your wife?

rc

Moves
29 Apr 13

Why do you beat your wife?
I have never beat my wife, why do you hate Jesus?

Moves
29 Apr 13

The Jehovah's Witnesses teach that Christ did not have a bodily resurrection, but rose in spirit only. When their false prophecy failed in 1914, they attempted to cover it up by saying that Christ had returned in spirit. They deny that Jesus Christ is coming back in a body of flesh and bone, because he only rose in a spirit body.

The following is what t ...[text shortened]... teachings as true? Looks like it to me.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
A better more informative post from you RJ.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 13

I have never beat my wife, why do you hate Jesus?
I love Jesus.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
A better more informative post from you RJ.
I believe robbie hates it and me too.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
29 Apr 13

I love Jesus I believe Jesus is the very image of the invisible GOD and also the Lamb who still bears the scars (for us all) even in HIS reclaimed glorified state because in His earthly ministry He took on Humanity which means He became Flesh and dwelt among man yet He was and is the Logos the very words and expression of what God wanted to say to man. He is the Logos which was and is God 🙂 He is also the one portrayed in Daniel as one like a son of man with eyes of flaming fire with Hair white like blinding wool denoting that He is the judge and He is the one who again is seen in the book of Revelation with the same appearance. Every knee will bow and confess that Jesus is Lord from the greatest to the least from all corners of God's universe. This is an ultimate truth for all

Manny

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by galveston75
I know and so do a few others. I really try not to do that out of respect for his age. But I know I will get this kind of responce which shows he has no answer and has to respond in a way that he thinks deflects the subject.
If he does not know, then just say so and I'd respect that much more then these silly attacks he reverts too.
He's to old to respond in this way...
Respect for his age? He is old enough to know better.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
29 Apr 13

I may be amusing to you, but you are still ignorant to me.
At least I am able to admit my ignorance. I do not know. I've said it often enough. Perhaps you should try the same?

rc

Moves
29 Apr 13
4 edits

I love Jesus.
but the love of God is that we obey his commandments, what commandment did
invading Iraq obey? Was it to look after orphans and widows, God knows it created
thousands. Was it to demonstrate love for the Iraqis? love of neighbour perhaps?
Which command are you citing to support your assertion that you love Jesus by
obeying his commandments? Are drone strikes on the Afghanis an expression of your
love for them and of Jesus? Please explain? Like a good evangelical, you do
vociferously support drone strikes, do you not?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by Kepler
Respect for his age? He is old enough to know better.
I know what you mean but I still try to find somekind of silver lining so to say.
The thing about RJ is he is right on somethings and wrong on others.
That is really ok if he were trying to learn as he himself has stated many times that he probably does not know it all. Neither does anyone else on this planet. I certianly do not and have to fight my imperfections by the minute.
But he never displays the "humbleness" and a "sheeplike mentality" that a follower of Jesus is supposed to have even if it is not in their nature.
That's why Jesus taught us how to respond to anyone who may not agree with us. Like in turning the other cheek or how to turn away rage and how to touch ones heart by our words.
I'm not here to change the man. He is who he is and we all know that. But he really needs to think on these qualities that Jesus said a Christian is to have and if he keeps responding by telling many here to "shove it" or what ever degrading comments he makes to all here from time to time, he should stop calling himself a Christian because we all know he has represented Christianity very poorly up to now.

Moves
29 Apr 13

I know what you mean but I still try to find somekind of silver lining so to say.
The thing about RJ is he is right on somethings and wrong on others.
That is really ok if he were trying to learn as he himself has stated many times that he probably does not know it all. Neither does anyone else on this planet. I certianly do not and have to fight my ...[text shortened]... f a Christian because we all know he has represented Christianity very poorly up to now.
'the thing about RJ is he is right on somethings' 😞

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
'the thing about RJ is he is right on somethings' 😞
Well a couple maybe at best. But "a little leaven ferments the whole lump", right?

I'm not saying he has to be perfect, but he needs to understand his attitude stinks to all here and he is not truly representing Jesus. That is a sad thing for sure and if he doesn't ever correct that he needs to know God is watching us all.

Anyway I'd love the spiritual forums to be of things that encourage us and not tear down. Maybe he'll see that and be a positive influance from here on out?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 Apr 13

I know and so do a few others. I really try not to do that out of respect for his age. But I know I will get this kind of responce which shows he has no answer and has to respond in a way that he thinks deflects the subject.
If he does not know, then just say so and I'd respect that much more then these silly attacks he reverts too.
He's to old to respond in this way...
what does age have to do with anything?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 Apr 13
3 edits

but the love of God is that we obey his commandments, what commandment did
invading Iraq obey? Was it to look after orphans and widows, God knows it created
thousands. Was it to demonstrate love for the Iraqis? love of neighbour perhaps?
Which command are you citing to support your assertion that you love Jesus by
obeying his commandments? ...[text shortened]... ease explain? Like a good evangelical, you do
vociferously support drone strikes, do you not?
Did you know that there are a lot of Christian groups that have gone in there after the war to hand out Bibles, but do you think that the media would even what to share that, no i doubt it.

also Irag and Iran are the fastest growing grouping Christians in the world right know. meaning people becoming saved.