1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 16:42
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    what does age have to do with anything?
    Well it doesn't overall but one would hope with age comes wisdom. And with that wisdom, others should respect it, if it is dispenced with kindness and caring.
    I'm from the south and it seems to be something that is instilled and that's the way I was raised.
    But it is a hard thing to follow when an older one does not earn that respect.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:19
    Originally posted by Kepler
    At least I am able to admit my ignorance. I do not know. I've said it often enough. Perhaps you should try the same?
    I have too. That is when I don't know. But I don't say I don't know when I know.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    but the love of God is that we obey his commandments, what commandment did
    invading Iraq obey? Was it to look after orphans and widows, God knows it created
    thousands. Was it to demonstrate love for the Iraqis? love of neighbour perhaps?
    Which command are you citing to support your assertion that you love Jesus by
    obeying his commandments? ...[text shortened]... ease explain? Like a good evangelical, you do
    vociferously support drone strikes, do you not?
    I think it is a good idea to be brave and fight to defend aganist tyranny. All wars have collateral damage and Jesus said there will be wars and rumors of wars. Part of what you hear may be rumors, because my oldest son was in Iraq and his son, my grandson, was in Afghanistan, not me. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:401 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I know what you mean but I still try to find somekind of silver lining so to say.
    The thing about RJ is he is right on somethings and wrong on others.
    That is really ok if he were trying to learn as he himself has stated many times that he probably does not know it all. Neither does anyone else on this planet. I certianly do not and have to fight my f a Christian because we all know he has represented Christianity very poorly up to now.
    You also are right on somethings and wrong on others. I am trying to set you straight on some of the things on which you are wrong. I do this out of Christian love. I have never told you to "shove it" -- I tell you to "get your head out" which is another way of saying AWAKE! Doesn't tha remind you of a magazine that is past from door to door?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think it is a good idea to be brave and fight to defend aganist tyranny. All wars have collateral damage and Jesus said there will be wars and rumors of wars. Part of what you hear may be rumors, because my oldest son was in Iraq and his son, my grandson, was in Afghanistan, not me. 😏
    Let me try to understand your view on wars and murder.
    You condemn us for our stand on blood. You basically say we are murders and condemn us for that if I get your thought correctly.
    But in your view going to another country and killing many, many thousands of innocent humans, men, women and children in order that you can maintain your "life style" here in the good ole US of A is ok and not murder?
    So the few ( and I do mean a few ) JW's that have died because of not taking blood is murder and so abhorent to you that you can't even listen to reason, but yet you seem to gladly accept with no conscience the horrible killings to hundreds of thousands of innocent humans in there homes and cities in other countries.
    I can only imagine what you would do to them if they came here and you had the chance to confront them.
    So am I close? I think I'm right on......
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:521 edit
    Let me try to understand your view on wars and murder.
    You condemn us for our stand on blood. You basically say we are murders and condemn us for that if I get your thought correctly.
    But in your view going to another country and killing many, many thousands of innocent humans, men, women and children in order that you can maintain your "life style" e here and you had the chance to confront them.
    So am I close? I think I'm right on......
    We fight to maintain our freedoms. If you consider our freedoms a life style then so be it. I don't care if you don't want to take a blood transfusion to live. However, don't push that crazy belief on others and at least show you have some compassion for others by giving your blood, like Jesus did, to save others.

P.S. And who are you to judge who is guilty or innocent?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:541 edit
    We fight to maintain our freedoms. If you consider our freedoms a life style then so be it. I don't care if you don't want to take a blood transfusion to live. However, don't push that crazy belief on others and at least show you have some compassion for others by giving your blood, like Jesus did, to save others.
    or compassion by killing them in wars, 120,000 victims of such compassion in Iraq. I am sure your caricature of Jesus will be proud.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:57
    or compassion by killing them in wars, 120,000 victims of such compassion in Iraq. I am sure your caricature of Jesus will be proud.
    You still need to get your head out. Those muslim terriosts are not our friend, or neighbor, or brother, or sister, or mother.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 23:59
    You still need to get your head out. Those muslim terriosts are not our friend, or neighbor, or brother, or sister, or mother.
    yeah i think the thousands of Iraqi widows and children appreciate such compassion.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 00:05
    yeah i think the thousands of Iraqi widows and children appreciate such compassion.
    Those Iraqi widows and children are likely to be musch better off, if the people of Iraq become free to choose their own way instead of the way of a dictator. They will definitely be better off, if they are allowed to become free Christians.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 00:101 edit
    Those Iraqi widows and children are likely to be musch better off, if the people of Iraq become free to choose their own way instead of the way of a dictator. They will definitely be better off, if they are allowed to become free Christians.
    the ones your government killed, those 120,000 are certainly free now.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 00:251 edit

P.S. And who are you to judge who is guilty or innocent?
    Yes your blasted freedom is always your concern at any cost of human life isn't it? "Kill them all so that I may be free" would be fitting don't you and MR. C. Heston feel?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 02:24
    Yes your blasted freedom is always your concern at any cost of human life isn't it? "Kill them all so that I may be free" would be fitting don't you and MR. C. Heston feel?
    You are just too ignorant to understand and refuse to accept instuction so you will not be ignorant.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 02:38
    You are just too ignorant to understand and refuse to accept instuction so you will not be ignorant.
    Well if being ignorant means that I will not kill another human to keep some "fantacy selfish redneck Bubba life style" going, so be it.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 03:32
    Well if being ignorant means that I will not kill another human to keep some "fantacy selfish redneck Bubba life style" going, so be it.
    So now it all comes out. You are jealous of old redneck Babba's life style. I say you don't like old redneck Bubba exposing the Watchtower Society as deceivers and false prophets. But you really should be thanking God that He used me to give you this information, while you still have time to escape the spell of that deceitful organization .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree