1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:144 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    One of the pleasures of my life for the last few years is watching how you argue with the words of Jesus Christ and in the process you make an a$$ of yourself ... lol 😀

So continue with your lies.
    You are giving me a jolly grin thinking that it adds discomfort to me. It doesn't.

" Love ... It does not rejoice because of unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth." (1 Cor. 13:5)

Your focus on the truth of the word is too weak.
    Grinning with glee that you know I'm embarrassing myself is no substitute for a better argument from you.

Why are you rejoicing and grinning when you should be offering reasoned correction.

This is argument by grinning. Its not doing your job for you.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:17
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You are giving me jolly grin thinking that it adds discomfort to me. It doesn't.

[b] It does not rejoice because of unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth." (1 Cor. 13:5)

Your focus on the truth of the word is too weak.
    Grinning with glee that you know I'm embarrassing myself is not substitute for a better argument.[/b]
    Your doctrine is full of unrighteousness.. you deny the commandments of Christ. You encourage a life of sin.

I rejoice because the words of Christ is condemning you and your false doctrine with every step.

You have no truth because you have no Christ in you.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:271 edit
    Your doctrine is full of unrighteousness.. you deny the commandments of Christ. You encourage a life of sin.

I rejoice because the words of Christ is condemning you and your false doctrine with every step.

Your doctrine is full of unrighteousness..

You haven't proved that. You've grinned and had a foul mouth.

And you've repeated some thing which I never contradicted.
    These are strawman arguments because I have repeatedly pointed out the reward to the overcomers and discipline to the defeated believers.

you deny the
    commandments of Christ.

No I don't.

I don't think you believe that Christ is even available to know and have fellowship with.

You encourage a life of sin.

No I do not.
    Others here have noticed this false accusation from you towards me and others.

Assurance of eternal redemption is not to encourage sinning (necessarily).

'What then shall we say? Should we continue in sin that grace may abound? Absolutely not! " (Rom 6:1,2a)

This argument of yours is as old as the Christian gospel. It is older. Self righteousness does not prove the religious zealot is more in line with God's economy.

You haven't proved any "false doctrine".

i know this:

"He who has the Son has the life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life,

I have written these things to you that you may know that you have eternal life, to you who believe into the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:12,13)
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:28

So you rejoice when someone is condemned? 🙄

I thought you said only Jesus can judge? Do you see yourself as being on par with Jesus when it comes to judging people?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 13:552 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    you deny the ternal life, to you who believe into the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:12,13) [/quote][/b]
    Did you see where John also said this ?

All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. (1 John 5:17-18 KJV)

You always boast that you are born of God, and regenerated.
    John says that those born or God do not sin.
    But YOU also boast of your sins...

You are full of false nonsensical church doctrines.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 13:57
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So you rejoice when someone is condemned? 🙄

I thought you said only Jesus can judge? Do you see yourself as being on par with Jesus when it comes to judging people?
    I rejoice when all false doctrines fail.
    I rejoice when the teachings of Christ overturms the teachings of the church.

People like you, sonship, second son, and others... your doctrines are false.

I rejoice and I thank God for the teachings of His Son Jesus Christ.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 20:173 edits
    Did you see where John also said this ?

All unrighteousness is sin:

Yes. And I also noticed where he wrote in the same epistle

King James Bible -

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ( 1 John 1:9 )
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 20:19

and there is a sin not unto death.

That is a sin unto physical death.
    That is not a sin unto eternal perdition.

We see that some in the Corinthian church had died (slept) because of taking the Lord's table in an unworthy manner.

"But let a man prove himself, and this way let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.

For he who eats ad drinks
    [unworthily the at the Lord's Table ] eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not discern the body.

Because of this many among you are weak and sick, and a number sleep.
    [died] " (1 Cor. 11:28-30) [/b]

Ananias and his wife also committed a sin unto their physical death. (See Acts 5:1-11 ).

A Christian should certainly not want to commit a sin which causes Christ to cut short their life on the earth.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 20:192 edits

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. (1 John 5:17-18 KJV)

"Everyone who has been begotten of God does not practice sin, because His SEED abides in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God." (1 John 3:9)

Everyone should recognize that a SEED is a matter of GROWTH. The passage does not mean that who ever receives the SEED instantaneously lives a sinless life. It means that in the SEED is a none sinning life. And as the SEED grows and fills the man with the life of Christ, he arrives at more and more victory over sin.

You always boast that you are born of God, and regenerated. John says that those born or God do not sin.
    But YOU also boast of your sins...

I boast that God's life has been dispensed into me as a SEED. And indeed the SEED is growing, providing I water the SEED.

We have been born not of corruptible SEED but of incorruptible.

Yes, this SEED will eventually fully develop and present those in whom the SEED is planted without spot or wrinkle or any such thing before God.

"That He might present the church to Himself glorious, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she would be holy and without blemish." (Eph. 5:27)

This is why some of us love the church and prayer for the recovery of the church.

"Even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blemish before Him in love, predestinating us to sonship through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will." (Eph. 1:4,5)

This Divine SEED within the Christians cannot fail to cause them to arrive before Christ sinless and without spot, wrinkle, or any such thing.

No wonder I find it profitable to open wide my mouth and praise and thank God for this divine SEED.

You are full of false nonsensical church doctrines.

You haven't identified a false nonsensical doctrine from me.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 12:50
    Rajk999 I said -

You haven't identified a false nonsensical doctrine from me.

Identify one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree