1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 01:26
    My friend John Stone said I made a mistake in my post as it wasn't exactly common to eat donkey meat but during special occasions. Regular but not common. If this is true Jesus is quite the hypocrite riding a donkey and then they all eat1.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 03:33
    If anybody is interested in trying donkey meat it is actually ver nice. It can be a bit tough so it is a good idea to exercise your donkey before you kill it as this will relax the muscles during the killing process.

Here is a good example of how to do this if you would prefer exercise over electrocution.

YouTube
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 03:39
    Originally posted by daniel58
    The bat in not considered a bird
    In the bible it is. Don't you read the bible?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 04:54
    Originally posted by TOTAL LUNATIC
    If anybody is interested in trying donkey meat it is actually ver nice. It can be a bit tough so it is a good idea to exercise your donkey before you kill it as this will relax the muscles during the killing process.
    I don't believe the toughness of meat has anything to do with how relaxed the animal was when killed.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 07:331 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 07:351 edit

7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 10:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Where did I state that I DO sacrifice any animal?
    I just stated what I DON'T do.
    Read what I write, thank you.
    No offence intended dude! I did read your post, and it still seems to me that there's an implication that you do sacrifice animals that are not unclean (which I thought was quite amusing), but I'm pleased to hear that you don't. Not that it's any of my business what you do with your animals, clean or otherwise. 🙂
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 16:06
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    No offence intended dude! I did read your post, and it still seems to me that there's an implication that you do sacrifice animals that are not unclean (which I thought was quite amusing), but I'm pleased to hear that you don't. Not that it's any of my business what you do with your animals, clean or otherwise. 🙂
    No offence taken. Sorry if I gave that impression. 🙂
    I tried to be funny, but perhaps I failed.

Sometimes I sacrifice a horsey to my foremost god Caïssa.
    Other sacrifices might be unclean.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 17:06
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No offence taken. Sorry if I gave that impression. 🙂
    I tried to be funny, but perhaps I failed.

Sometimes I sacrifice a horsey to my foremost god Caïssa.
    Other sacrifices might be unclean.
    Why can't you sacrifice unclean animals? That would seem to make more sense, that way you can eat the clean ones. (I'm assuming here that you're not allowed to eat beasts you've sacrificed.) Personally I prefer human sacrifices - they're invariably unclean but so far not a single word of complaint from god.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '10 17:26
    Why can't you sacrifice unclean animals? That would seem to make more sense, that way you can eat the clean ones. (I'm assuming here that you're not allowed to eat beasts you've sacrificed.) Personally I prefer human sacrifices - they're invariably unclean but so far not a single word of complaint from god.
    I dropped a steak the ground once when I had a barbecue party. It became unclean. I didn't want to eat it. Not before I cleaned it anyway.

Another steak I forgat on the grill, and ruined it altogether. It was the last one so I let it be sacrificed altogether. God almighty in the sky together with his Son and the holy smoke could have it. That I surely didn't want to eat.

But I ate a clean grilled chicken. It was delicious. I had it as the last supper. Or last supé, I don't remember. The barbeque was in the honour of Baccus.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 07:04
    Sacrifices were always consumed.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 07:33
    I would NEVER forget that I had a steak on the bbq!
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 12:30
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Sacrifices were always consumed.
    What, even the human ones?
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 12:37
    What, even the human ones?
    😛 😲
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '10 02:56

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree