1. Account suspended
    Joined
    22 Aug '10
    Moves
    68
    24 Aug '10 02:24
    My friend John Stone said that the last meal eaten by Jesus was donkey meat and it was common for Jews, Gentiles and Philistines to eat donkey at that time. Is anybody aware if Mr. Stone is correct??
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    24 Aug '10 04:01
    Originally posted by TOTAL LUNATIC
    My friend John Stone said that the last meal eaten by Jesus was donkey meat and it was common for Jews, Gentiles and Philistines to eat donkey at that time. Is anybody aware if Mr. Stone is correct??
    I dont have any idea as to the answer to your question, however, I am intrigued to know where you are going with this (if anywhere) ? Or why you asked it in the first place🙂
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    24 Aug '10 19:58
    Originally posted by TOTAL LUNATIC
    My friend John Stone said that the last meal eaten by Jesus was donkey meat and it was common for Jews, Gentiles and Philistines to eat donkey at that time. Is anybody aware if Mr. Stone is correct??
    As far as I know they didn't eat any meat at all at The Last Supper, and I seriously doubt anybody ate donkey meat back then 2 reasons, 1. they were used for riding and transporting things, 2. anything with 4 feet was considered "unclean"
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    24 Aug '10 20:13
    Originally posted by daniel58
    As far as I know they didn't eat any meat at all at The Last Supper, and I seriously doubt anybody ate donkey meat back then 2 reasons, 1. they were used for riding and transporting things, 2. anything with 4 feet was considered "unclean"
    Lambs have four feet, and these unclean animals were sacrificed to the honour of their god. Indeed funny.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    24 Aug '10 21:04
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Lambs have four feet, and these unclean animals were sacrificed to the honour of their god. Indeed funny.
    "unclean" to eat that is
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    24 Aug '10 21:16
    Originally posted by daniel58
    As far as I know they didn't eat any meat at all at The Last Supper, and I seriously doubt anybody ate donkey meat back then 2 reasons, 1. they were used for riding and transporting things, 2. anything with 4 feet was considered "unclean"
    I think they had McDonald's. Jesus produced enough Filet-o-fish sandwiches out of thin air to feed the masses.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    24 Aug '10 21:54
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I think they had McDonald's
    Product placements are not allowed - please check your contract.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Aug '10 21:59
    Originally posted by daniel58
    As far as I know they didn't eat any meat at all at The Last Supper, and I seriously doubt anybody ate donkey meat back then 2 reasons, 1. they were used for riding and transporting things, 2. anything with 4 feet was considered "unclean"
    Goat, sheep, cattle?

    Only 2 feet? Just ducks and kangaroos then?
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    25 Aug '10 00:47
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Goat, sheep, cattle?

    Only 2 feet? Just ducks and kangaroos then?
    no not ONLY 2 feet they ate a lot of fish, and those with 2 feet basically all birds...
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    25 Aug '10 03:34
    Originally posted by daniel58
    "unclean" to eat that is
    Unclean means unclean. Read your bible. You don't sacrifice unclean animals. You just don't. I've never done that.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    25 Aug '10 10:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Unclean means unclean. Read your bible. You don't sacrifice unclean animals. You just don't. I've never done that.
    Wow, do you sacrifice clean animals?
  12. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Joined
    01 Sep '06
    Moves
    56453
    25 Aug '10 12:441 edit
    horses and donkeys are not kosher and so would NOT have been eaten.


    edit: they could eat any "beast" that had both cloven hooves and chewed its cud
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    25 Aug '10 20:45
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Wow, do you sacrifice clean animals?
    Where did I state that I DO sacrifice any animal?
    I just stated what I DON'T do.
    Read what I write, thank you.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    25 Aug '10 20:47
    Originally posted by daniel58
    no not ONLY 2 feet they ate a lot of fish, and those with 2 feet basically all birds...
    The bat is an example of a bird that shouldn't be eaten, acording to the bible.

    Have you read the bible yet, Daniel? And understood it? If so - wow.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    26 Aug '10 01:24
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The bat is an example of a bird that shouldn't be eaten, acording to the bible.

    Have you read the bible yet, Daniel? And understood it? If so - wow.
    The bat in not considered a bird
Back to Top