The Last Supper

The Last Supper

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
06 Sep 10

Originally posted by duecer
horses and donkeys are not kosher and so would NOT have been eaten.

edit: they could eat any "beast" that had both cloven hooves [b]and
chewed its cud[/b]
Maybe they ate ancestors of FabianFnas?

Just kidding guy. πŸ˜€

F

Moves
09 Sep 10

Originally posted by whodey
Maybe they ate ancestors of FabianFnas?
Not before they had children, they didn't.
Not a single one of my ancestors died without having children first.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Sep 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Not before they had children, they didn't.
Not a single one of my ancestors died without having children first.
They were very hungry.

F

Moves
09 Sep 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
They were very hungry.
People say that I'm sweet. But I hope they don't mean it *that* way.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by TOTAL LUNATIC
My friend John Stone said that the last meal eaten by Jesus was donkey meat and it was common for Jews, Gentiles and Philistines to eat donkey at that time. Is anybody aware if Mr. Stone is correct??
I think he ate pork

B

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by RBHILL
I think he ate pork
No way. Jesus ate an animal that eats all the scraps and rubbish for his last meal.

w

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by TOTAL LUNATIC
My friend John Stone said that the last meal eaten by Jesus was donkey meat and it was common for Jews, Gentiles and Philistines to eat donkey at that time. Is anybody aware if Mr. Stone is correct??
This reminds me, I was watching this documentary about Jesus and they had this "Biblical scholar" who took issue with the literal reality of scripture. Verse by verse he took issue with pretty much everything that was written. The last words from him was about the last supper. He just shrugged his shoulders and said that he simply did not think it ever happened. In short, he did not believe that Christ and his disciples ever ate a last supper together before Christ went to the cross. He didn't even bother to give an explanation. I just thought to myself, surely he ate at some point before going to the cross. Hilarious!! 😡

F

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by whodey
This reminds me, I was watching this documentary about Jesus and they had this "Biblical scholar" who took issue with the literal reality of scripture. Verse by verse he took issue with pretty much everything that was written. The last words from him was about the last supper. He just shrugged his shoulders and said that he simply did not think it ever hap ...[text shortened]... st thought to myself, surely he ate at some point before going to the cross. Hilarious!! 😡
The writings about Jesus was done decades after the death of him, and should be descripted as hearsay. The gospels had an agenda for the church to establish in concurrence of other beliefs. Which gospels should be included and which to be excluded was decided not before 313 in Nicaea. Therefore, the gospel of Judas was excluded, as it disturbed the words of the other gospels.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Sep 10

Originally posted by Brainevolution
No way. Jesus ate an animal that eats all the scraps and rubbish for his last meal.
Hey dude. Welcome to the quagmire that is the spirituality forumπŸ˜›

So what animal are you refferring to? A goat?