1. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    680
    11 Dec '06 22:29
    someone told me the other day there is no sex or lust in heaven... am i the only one who thinks the other place sounds a lot better..?
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    12 Dec '06 01:23
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    someone told me the other day there is no sex or lust in heaven... am i the only one who thinks the other place sounds a lot better..?
    It could be frankly that God is concerned more with the quality of your sex while you are here on earth.

    How do you know that without the grace of God you are enjoying all that romance, marriage, and sex can be in this life?
  3. Cosmos
    Joined
    21 Jan '04
    Moves
    11184
    12 Dec '06 05:17
    Originally posted by jaywill
    It could be frankly that God is concerned more with the quality of your sex while you are here on earth.

    How do you know that without the grace of God you are enjoying all that romance, marriage, and sex can be in this life?
    Stop Press - GOD IS A PERVERT!!

    "God is concerned more with the quality of your sex while you are here on earth"

    Suddenly all becomes clear with regards to the Catholic Church.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    12 Dec '06 07:02
    Originally posted by howardgee
    Stop Press - GOD IS A PERVERT!!

    "God is concerned more with the quality of your sex while you are here on earth"

    Suddenly all becomes clear with regards to the Catholic Church.
    thats not true and if it were whats perverted about it? unless you make it that way
Back to Top