@whodey said
    Did I forget the child abuse scandals?
    I don't know. Do you think you did?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 03:36
    @fmf said
    Isn't the issue here whether or not Christians have been anti-semitic for millennia and whether "the Left [capital L] hates the jew [sic]"?
    In case you had not noticed, Christians stopped throwing Jews out of entire countries and rounding them up to die.

Now it is the Muslims turn it seems, along with their Leftists buddies.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 03:40
    @whodey said
    In case you had not noticed, Christians stopped throwing Jews out of entire countries and rounding them up to die.

Why is the L in leftists capitalized?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 03:40
    @whodey said
    Not just Catholics then?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 03:56
    @whodey said

There has been ethnic cleansing and genocide against the Jews in "entire countries" which has been perpetrated by Muslims since, you say, Christians stopped doing it?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 08:37
    @fmf said
    Why is the L in leftists capitalized?
    Same reason sonship capitalises “Trinity”and prefixes is with a capitalised “Holy”. To lend something with no legitimate literal weight some sort of faux authority.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree