1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 21:37
    The greatest gift you can give a person is self knowledge.....why?

Because the world is lost to corruption, greed, violence, sickness, poverty, hopelessness, and ignorance.........and the only solution is a spiritual solution.

A spiritual solution is knowing what you are, where you came from and where you are going, and no one knows these things.

This is self knowledge, and is what is needed to bring peace, health, prosperity and happiness....but the greatest benefit is the solving of the persons greatest problem, and that problem is taking birth in this world of suffering in the first place.

The world is bombarded with false knowledge (ignorance).....in science and substitute religion, and the people of the world have no clue to what their life is about.

They are born, get an education in Lording it over this world, get a job, get married, have some kids, grow old and die.

And after death they are re-born and do it all over again and again.

Thats everyones life, and they have no clue that their is more to life than this.

This world is not our real home, and its a place of death.

Our real home is our spiritual home where one lives eternally in bliss and happiness.

Because of false education, they dont realize that they are actually spiritual beings trapped in a rotting material body, and they live their whole life in ignorance of their real identity.

There is only one source of knowledge that gives the people knowledge of their true self, and that is the Vedic spiritual instruction found in Vedanta Sutra, Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam and other Vedic literatures.

Many persons are so engrossed in ignorance, that when approached with spiritual knowledge that will help them to the highest degree....they defend their ignorance and abuse the messenger.

These people dont realize that the messenger is their greatest well-wisher and friend, and only has their welfare at heart.

The messenger speaks to them frankly and directly, not to defeat them personally, but to defeat the ignorance that binds them, to this world of suffering.

A person is deep in ignorance when they are not even aware that they are suffering, and defend their pathetic position to the end.

These poor souls are blind and do not know what to do, or what not to do, and they live their lives in quiet desperation, only faining happiness to hide their depression.

Many who are young will not agree to these words, but these words you will definitely remember in your aging years, and especially on your death bed. (i guarantee it)
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 21:42
    😴
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 01:03
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    They are born, get an education in Lording it over this world, get a job, get married, have some kids, grow old and die.

And after death they are re-born and do it all over again and again.
    And you are different how? Maybe you don't have children or maybe your unemployed? You tell us.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 01:25

Because the world is lost to corruption, greed, violence, sickness, poverty, hopelessness, and ignorance.........and the only solution is a spiritual solution.

A spiritual solution is knowing what you are, where you came from and where you are going, and no one knows these things.
    ...[text shortened]... will definitely remember in your aging years, and especially on your death bed. (i guarantee it)
    You are so deluded you can't wake up and smell the world around you, it is too evil to contemplate so for you you live in the afterlife. There is a reason they call it AFTER life. Because after life is death. You have it 100% backwards but are too deluded to realize it. You forsake this world for some undefinable benefit in your so-called afterlife, your wishful thinking about some better place that has to be better than our hell on Earth (hell in your own mind, not ours).
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 01:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are so deluded you can't wake up and smell the world around you, it is too evil to contemplate so for you you live in the afterlife. There is a reason they call it AFTER life. Because after life is death. You have it 100% backwards but are too deluded to realize it. You forsake this world for some undefinable benefit in your so-called afterlife, your wi ...[text shortened]... me better place that has to be better than our hell on Earth (hell in your own mind, not ours).
    A man in this world will suffer.

He struggles for existence.

And he never asks himself why.

But accepts his lot in life because he is a martyr.

He dies.

He is re-born.

Again.....

He suffers in this world.

But he accepts his lot in life because he is a martyr.

He dies.

He is re-born.

Again.....

And on, and on, and on, and on, and on.....

See what I am saying.

Spiritual life ends this forever.

6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 02:58
    Because of false education...
    It seems that "false education" is a vishvahetu synonym for "belief systems vishvahetu does not share or agree with".

If you feel you can simply dismiss others beliefs by asserting that they amount to no more than "false education", how do you deal with the fact that others can simply dismiss your beliefs by asserting that they amount to "false education" too?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 03:141 edit
    A man in this world will suffer.

But accepts his lot in life because he is a martyr.

He dies.

He is re-born.

Again.....

But he accepts his lot in life because he is a martyr.

He di ...[text shortened]... , and on, and on, and on.....

See what I am saying.

Spiritual life ends this forever.

So you figure Bill Gates is suffering? Or Jennifer Lopez? or maybe Jay Leno? They don't look like they are suffering to me. In fact, it looks like they are having a lot of fun.

Bill Gates, for instance, has seen how many kids suffer and can't get education so he started an educational and medical fund, almost 30 billion dollar foundation, half of his fortune. He certainly sees suffering in lots of people but is actively doing something about it, not incessantly buzzing about some fake afterlife or coming back to earth time and time again till they 'get it' and go on to a wonderful forever reward. What a bunch of crap. It's the same old story of 'saving' people by your wonderful religion, and oh, the upper registers of said religion living really well while the poor billions underneath do all the actual suffering.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 03:21
    [Spiritual life ends this forever.

.[/b]
    How does spiritual life end this forever?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 04:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you figure Bill Gates is suffering? Or Jennifer Lopez? or maybe Jay Leno? They don't look like they are suffering to me. In fact, it looks like they are having a lot of fun.

Bill Gates, for instance, has seen how many kids suffer and can't get education so he started an educational and medical fund, almost 30 billion dollar foundation, half of his for ...[text shortened]... ligion living really well while the poor billions underneath do all the actual suffering.
    The billionaire suffers and the pauper in the street suffers....no one is immune from suffering in this world of birth, disease, old age and death.

Actually wealthy persons probably suffer more in old age, because they have more to loose and they are attached to their stuff (junk)

Knowing that you suffer is the beginning of knowledge.

And one who does not admit he is suffering is deluded.

Educated people suffer and uneducated people suffer.

Spending large sums of money for welfare programs, does not end suffering.

Suffering is built into this life that we are forced to accept.

The pill companies are doing big business in selling uppers and downers and antidepressants to many persons.

Suicide is on the increase, especially for teenagers.

Persons following true religion and developing love for God, will put an end to all suffering when they return to their spiritual home.

Persons following substitute religion, will take repeated birth again and again.

Its not about saving anyone from death because everyone meets death, but its about ending the continuous cycle of birth and death in this temporary material world, that goes on and on forever.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 04:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    How does spiritual life end this forever?
    Why do we take birth in this world?

Because we are attached to the world more than we are attached to God.

If we are attached to the world we will return and take birth.

If we are attached to God, we will return home back Godhead and end all suffering forever.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 12:101 edit

...[text shortened]... will definitely remember in your aging years, and especially on your death bed. (i guarantee it)
    "Many who are young will not agree to these words, but these words you will definitely remember in your aging years, and especially on your death bed. (i guarantee it)"

What's this supposed to mean vishva? Are you on your deathbed?

There's something you had better learn quickly. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. There's no refuting that fact.

You post a lot about honesty, but you delude yourself. Our only hope is the resurrection of Jesus. If Jesus didn't rise from the dead, then we're all dead.

Death is the end result of sin. But life is in Christ. If one is "in Christ" then one will live.

This truth is based on the authority of the Word of God.(not mine) The rejection of this truth is the rejection of life.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '11 12:225 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    There's something you had better learn quickly. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. There's no refuting that fact. You post a lot about honesty, but you delude yourself. Our only hope is the resurrection of Jesus. If Jesus didn't rise from the dead, then we're all dead. Death is the end result of sin. But life is in Christ. If one is "in Christ hority of the Word of God.(not mine) The rejection of this truth is the rejection of life.
    This is the kind of stuff by you, josephw, that makes me wonder if vishvahetu is, in fact, an indefatigable parodist.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 00:46
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Many who are young will not agree to these words, but these words you will definitely remember in your aging years, and especially on your death bed. (i guarantee it)"

What's this supposed to mean vishva? Are you on your deathbed?

There's something you had better learn quickly. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. There's no refuting that fact.
    ...[text shortened]... ity of the Word of God.(not mine) The rejection of this truth is the rejection of life.[/b]
    Because the Bible is fabricated, it has all its knowledge inside out and upside down.

Jesus was a man with a spiritual soul in his body.

The body cannot be animated to life without the presence of the soul.

When he died, his soul moved on to where-ever he was next to be born.

His material body became dust in the wind....like all bodies end up.

When we all die, we meet the exact same fate.....for the soul is eternal and indestructible.

All this is the basics of spiritual understanding, and the Bible has so much error.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 13:382 edits
    Why do we take birth in this world?

Because we are attached to the world more than we are attached to God.

If we are attached to the world we will return and take birth.

If we are attached to God, we will return home back Godhead and end all suffering forever.
    So you are saying that you believe in reincarnation UNLESS you are attached to God more than the world?

I suppose this means you don't plan to come back. Am I correct in these assumptions?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 13:411 edit
    Because the Bible is fabricated, it has all its knowledge inside out and upside down.

Jesus was a man with a spiritual soul in his body.

The body cannot be animated to life without the presence of the soul.

When he died, his soul moved on to where-ever he was next to be born.

His material body became dust in the wind....like all bodies end up. ...[text shortened]... ructible.

All this is the basics of spiritual understanding, and the Bible has so much error.
    Why do we age? Science does not seem to have a good grasp so maybe you do.

I presume from your posts that we must enter some sort of enlightenment or "sinless" state before we break the cycle of "birth". Judging the rate of population explosion I would presume that things are not working out so well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree