1. Joined
    29 Nov '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 00:59
    this kind of crap shouldn't be allowed to stand. And I quote from the article:

"Curiously, no one can account for the precise whereabouts of that eight-spoked wheel today, though Hassan is on videotape stating his conclusion regarding authenticity"

Add to the neo-con advertising on the sidebars and I think it's clear how much credence can be paid to this.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 01:00
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Peter Elmer ::: The 38-year-old forklift mechanic from Keynsham, England????
    Yep. BUT, ol' Pete stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the night before. So we need to factor that in.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 01:03
    Originally posted by clive59
    this kind of crap shouldn't be allowed to stand. And I quote from the article:

"Curiously, no one can account for the precise whereabouts of that eight-spoked wheel today, though Hassan is on videotape stating his conclusion regarding authenticity"

Add to the neo-con advertising on the sidebars and I think it's clear how much credence can be paid to this.
    The OT God is trying so hard to enter into your life and do wonderful things, and you keep slammin' the door on Him. Slam, slam, slam.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 01:05
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33168

I heard they also found some old Snickers wrappers -- Moses loved his Snickers.
    Well if he was hungry why wait?
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 01:39
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Yep. BUT, ol' Pete stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the night before. So we need to factor that in.
    LMAOOOOOOOOO
  6. H. T. & E. hte
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 17:06
    The OT is the sickest book I ever read, and you idiots actually believe that crap?
    OT = Obnoxious Threads
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 21:10
    Originally posted by ranjan sinha
    OT = Obnoxious Threads
    Yeah I heard they actually wore fig-leaves and that really ticked off god.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 17:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I saw something on TV on the exodus and they explore the bottom of the red sea and there are some wheels down there from the Charriots.
    or from a boat carrying chariots?
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Aug '06 17:02
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    Please don't confuse God with the very human institution of Christianity.

And the OT is a fun story, once you cut out that bit about stoning everyone and their grandmother.
    are grandmothers not included in everyone, or do they have their own exoset of existance? 😛
  10. London
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 11:23
    They more I want to puke.
    Then stop reading. No one's forcing you to.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 13:38
    The OT is the sickest book I ever read, and you idiots actually believe that crap?
    So lets make you god for a day frogstomp (God help us all!!) How should it read?
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    11 Aug '06 01:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    So lets make you god for a day frogstomp (God help us all!!) How should it read?
    Probably what God Himself said (maybe he would use Itself) - nothing!
    or maybe wait for the sequel!

gil
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '06 18:03
    They more I want to puke.
    then you should got to a different forum
  14. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '06 23:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    Frogstop can't be God, everything would be peaceful and wonderful and bliss on Earth! (Can you detect the sarcasm?) (It's there)
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 00:54
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Frogstop can't be God, everything would be peaceful and wonderful and bliss on Earth! (Can you detect the sarcasm?) (It's there)
    If frogstomp were God, he would invent hell, just so he could tell you to go there!

gil

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree