1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 15:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    this thread really doesn't let much for debate, unless we would like to revisit the same discussion between those who concern themselves with what other people do and judge them for it, and the rest.

what i found funny (in a very dark way) is how a children's book about 2 little birds caring for a third that would have no chance on its own, sparked so m ...[text shortened]... t a book about love, a book meant for little children is seen by the robbie as gay propaganda.
    But that's how insidious the gay movement is! They clothe their perverted behavior in adorable animal imagery in hopes that their real agenda eludes our moral vigilance!

It would be better for the baby penguin to die than be raised without proper male and female role models! Better for all of us to die than break the Lord's commandments!! Because then he'll let us into heaven.

Besides, we all know God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!
    [/parody]
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 15:54
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    But that's how insidious the gay movement is! They clothe their perverted behavior in adorable animal imagery in hopes that their real agenda eludes our moral vigilance!

It would be better for the baby penguin to [b]die
    than be raised without proper male and female role models! Better for all of us to die than break the Lord's commandments! ...[text shortened]... aven.

Besides, we all know God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!
    [/parody][/b]
    God provides my son!
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 16:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    God provides my son!
    ky-jelly.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 17:06
    tell us how two lesbians can procreate except artificially.
    Find a willing guy to impregnate both of them. A guy who might even be gay. Presto, they've procreated.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    Find a willing guy to impregnate both of them. A guy who might even be gay. Presto, they've procreated.
    thats just hyper gay.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 20:57
    God provides my son!
    I think he provides orphans with loving foster parents and then god's followers reject them because they're gay.

After all, the Lord moves in mysterious ways. Or so the quote goes.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 21:00
    thats just hyper gay.
    Hyper-gay as a leather Piñata?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 21:13
    believe what you want, its pointless trying to reason with someone who ignores reality.
    yes, the reality of the 20th-21st century, where most of the sex is done for procreation, not recreation.

do you honestly believe the retarded that is oozing out of your mouth?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 22:181 edit
    yes, the reality of the 20th-21st century, where most of the sex is done for procreation, not recreation.

do you honestly believe the retarded that is oozing out of your mouth?
    the reality, i had to laugh, the reality is that you are happy to feed children gay propaganda. You are a sock puppet Zippy.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 22:201 edit
    I think he provides orphans with loving foster parents and then god's followers reject them because they're gay.

After all, the Lord moves in mysterious ways. Or so the quote goes.
    sadly in the case of gay foster parents , they cannot provide either a mother figure or a father figure, there is nothing loving about that. Married heterosexuals make the best parents.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 22:20
    Hyper-gay as a leather Piñata?
    ouch!
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 22:40
    sadly in the case of gay foster parents , they cannot provide either a mother figure or a father figure, there is nothing loving about that. Married heterosexuals make the best parents.
    This is factually incorrect.

Gay couples can (just as hetro' couples can) be excellent parents.

Due to medieval attitudes such as yours many many studies have been
    conducted looking at quality of parenting by gay couples.

ALL the properly conducted scientific studies have found that loving gay
    parents are just as effective and nurturing as non-gay parents.

Kids need loving guardians, the more the better.
    The gender or sexual orientation of those guardians is irrelevant.

You are a lying bigoted homophobe.

Your JW friends must be proud.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 22:42
    the reality, i had to laugh, the reality is that you are happy to feed children gay propaganda. You are a sock puppet Zippy.
    Actually if you want to find the sock puppet around here look in a mirror.

How many of the views you spout here are yours and not the watchtowers?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 02:48
    http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/photoshop/1/8/6/191186_slide.jpg?v=1

2 male penguins adopt an abandoned baby penguin and raise it together. and this is what america tried to ban from libraries between 2006 and 2010 the most
    Candi Cushman, education analyst for Focus on the Family Action, said the book is far from a “true story”. “It’s very misleading,” she said, “and it’s a very disingenuous, inaccurate way to promote a political agenda to little kids". The penguin’s heterosexual behavior was widely reported in national news, including the Chicago Tribune.

The American Library Association reports that And Tango Makes Three was the most challenged book of 2006, 2007, and 2008. The book dropped to second position in 2009 but returned to the top slot in 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_Tango_Makes_Three

Wikipedia has a slightly different story to tell as you can see above.

The Instructor
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 07:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Candi Cushman, education analyst for Focus on the Family Action, said the book is far from a “true story”. “It’s very misleading,” she said, “and it’s a very disingenuous, inaccurate way to promote a political agenda to little kids". The penguin’s heterosexual behavior was widely reported in national news, including the Chicago Tribune.

[b]The American L ...[text shortened]... ree

Wikipedia has a slightly different story to tell as you can see above.

The Instructor
    who gives a flying fuk about whether it is real or not? it is a book for children. little children. children who would then watch my little pony "science documentary". what five year old would care about whether the penguins are fukin or not? do you care if tom selleck is boning the other two dudes after taking care of the baby in "3 men and a baby"? hmm, maybe you do in fact.

it is a nice story about a little kid, getting love from 2 loving adoptive parents. what is wrong with you people? political agenda? of fukin what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree