1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 17:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am discussing no more about my family, these matters are personal and I would be pleased if you respected my privacy, what i may choose to reveal about my family is my affair.
    Sure thing. We are at liberties to answer what we wish.

You've given away too many details over the years Rob, I worked it out a long time ago.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 18:55
    bwahahaha, greater Glasgow, population 2 million, a backwater, look jeeves, give it up and stay away from my kids with your gay propaganda in the form of little cute penguin books and you have no idea what I have taught my kids with regard to having respect for women.
    correct, i have no idea what you teach your children. the fact that your wife cant deal with them and needs you to step in speaks volumes though.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 20:481 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    correct, i have no idea what you teach your children. the fact that your wife cant deal with them and needs you to step in speaks volumes though.
    wow, maybe if we had read your gay propoganda book on penguins we would have been spared. The only thing that speaks volumes is your butt!
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 21:22
    wow, maybe if we had read your gay propoganda book on penguins we would have been spared. The only thing that speaks volumes is your butt!
    even though weve pretty much de-bunked your opinion that a child needs to be raised by and man and women. despite the fact you cant think of one sensible gender specific thing a child needs from a father. despite the fact you are drawing a blank and have no defense for this outdated theory.............i bet you still think a child specifically needs to be raised by a father and mother.

so what does that say about you mr empirical? you dont actually care if their is any logic or evidence to your theories despite what you like to think. if you did you would be able to tell me what a father can do that a mother cant and you would be able to tell me how it effects the child.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 22:201 edit
    even though weve pretty much de-bunked your opinion that a child needs to be raised by and man and women. despite the fact you cant think of one sensible gender specific thing a child needs from a father. despite the fact you are drawing a blank and have no defense for this outdated theory.............i bet you still think a child specifically needs to ...[text shortened]... at a father can do that a mother cant and you would be able to tell me how it effects the child.
    look Jeeves, i could do research on the matter, statistics, reports, expert testimonies, etc etc etc, what's the point, you have your values and I have mine. i respect that, what i dont respect is you insinuating certain things about my family. I come here to have some fun, not to get personal and if you cannot simply take the rip without getting personal then please spare me.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 23:08
    look Jeeves, i could do research on the matter, statistics, reports, expert testimonies, etc etc etc, what's the point, you have your values and I have mine. i respect that, what i dont respect is you insinuating certain things about my family. I come here to have some fun, not to get personal and if you cannot simply take the rip without getting personal then please spare me.
    the fact you need to do research and look for stats shows that you have already made an opinion without thinking it through. i have given it a lot of thought and looked at the people around me and i cant see anything of importance that is gender specific about parenting. if you cant think of anything then you shouldnt have such a strong opinion should you?

listen, i apologize for commenting on your wife and kids, but can you appreciate how ironic it is somebody preaching about who make good parents then letting slip that all is not great in your own garden. the truth is all parents have problems...so its best not to throw stones.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 23:361 edit
    the fact you need to do research and look for stats shows that you have already made an opinion without thinking it through. i have given it a lot of thought and looked at the people around me and i cant see anything of importance that is gender specific about parenting. if you cant think of anything then you shouldnt have such a strong opinion should y ...[text shortened]... at in your own garden. the truth is all parents have problems...so its best not to throw stones.
    dude its fine, I dont take it that seriously and i certainly dont believe my own propaganda half the time, its just a brief interlude in cyber space.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree