The most hated book 2006-2010

The most hated book 2006-2010

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Jul 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
steady on stedward, im only messin, no need for a lecture!
Well given that you just accused me of being rude and of lying I think that
that's exceedingly hypocritical.

I also think that actually you do need a lecture, I just don't think you would
listen to one.

Moves
18 Jul 13

i have provided three reasons, that they are not good enough is your evaluation, to me, they seem fine, skinny dipping, kilt wearing and camping in forests.
Well given that I know women who variously gone skinny dipping, camping,
and worn skirts...
I would say that all your reasons are total and utter bunk even if they were not
irrelevant to parenting... Which they all, of course, are.

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13

Originally posted by googlefudge
Well given that you just accused me of being rude and of lying I think that
that's exceedingly hypocritical.

I also think that actually you do need a lecture, I just don't think you would
listen to one.
I did not accuse you of lying i said i dont believe a word you say, its not the same, fabricating a fictional account is not the same as deceptively lying, otherwise all the fictional authors would be liars.

I dont need a lecture, not from a rampant materialist, no way, i'd rather listen to the God delusion in Mandarin while being flayed alive!

Moves
18 Jul 13

business people have representatives come in all the time, in about twenty years as a witness i can count on one hand the number of rude business people that i have spoken to, if you dont want them to come back all you need to say is, can i have a quite word with you, 'i would rather that you did not comeback, please take a note of it and try to com ...[text shortened]... never and your assertions of making conversions is ludicrouis, i dont believe a word you say.
You don't believe JW's piss people off???
Seriously???

I mean damn that's a lot of self delusion.

You piss people off on this site all the time... Have you not noticed?

Moves
18 Jul 13

i have provided three reasons, that they are not good enough is your evaluation, to me, they seem fine, skinny dipping, kilt wearing and camping in forests.
camping and kilt wearing are not gender specific. so that leaves skinny dipping. the boy and mother could wear swimming costumes, so problem solved.

so what reasons do you have left?

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13

Well given that I know women who variously gone skinny dipping, camping,
and worn skirts...
I would say that all your reasons are total and utter bunk even if they were not
irrelevant to parenting... Which they all, of course, are.
dude please, this is no place for your fantasies!

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
camping and kilt wearing are not gender specific. so that leaves skinny dipping. the boy and mother could wear swimming costumes, so problem solved.

so what reasons do you have left?
long bicycle rides with no tiolets, chicks dont like to use bushes! and you are quite wrong about Kilts, women wear different styles to men and do not put a small knife inside their sock.

Moves
18 Jul 13

I did not accuse you of lying i said i dont believe a word you say, its not the same, fabricating a fictional account is not the same as deceptively lying, otherwise all the fictional authors would be liars.

I dont need a lecture, not from a rampant materialist, no way, i'd rather listen to the God delusion in Mandarin while being flayed alive!
Actually fabricating a fictional account and claiming it as being true IS lying,
pretty much by definition.

So yes, You accused me of lying.

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13
1 edit

Actually fabricating a fictional account and claiming it as being true IS lying,
pretty much by definition.

So yes, You accused me of lying.
nope i said i did not believe a word you say, if you want to construe that as accusing you of lying, then, ok, you are a liar and i hope your pants catch fire.

Moves
18 Jul 13

long bycycle rides with no tiolets, chicks dont like to use bushes!
all the chicks i know are fine peeing in the bushes if needed. paula radcliff even took a dump.

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13
1 edit

all the chicks i know are fine peeing in the bushes if needed. paula radcliff even took a dump.
well then, i guess you know some pretty rough ladies. i bet she didnt wipe her bum with leaves!

Moves
18 Jul 13

well then, i guess you know some pretty rough ladies. i bet she didnt wipe her bum with leaves!
so women that pee in bushes are rough? more sexist generalizations. i suppose it comes from living in a back water. i just hope you dont pass on all this crap to your kids. although the fact their mother is scared to discipline them shows they probably already have a low opinion of women.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jul 13

Was the mother of your daughter into your 'traditional values'?

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13
1 edit

so women that pee in bushes are rough? more sexist generalizations. i suppose it comes from living in a back water. i just hope you dont pass on all this crap to your kids. although the fact their mother is scared to discipline them shows they probably already have a low opinion of women.
bwahahaha, greater Glasgow, population 2 million, a backwater, look jeeves, give it up and stay away from my kids with your gay propaganda in the form of little cute penguin books and you have no idea what I have taught my kids with regard to having respect for women.

rc

Moves
18 Jul 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Was the mother of your daughter into your 'traditional values'?
I am discussing no more about my family, these matters are personal and I would be pleased if you respected my privacy, what i may choose to reveal about my family is my affair.