1. England
    Moves
    13 Sep '08 13:56
    China will invade its neighboughs, russia will take control of its former states and deploy a early warning system in cuba, america and england will overflow with imagrants, austrilia will continue growing freely the queen will die in bed sudenly of heart failer, i will retire with a lottery winfall, the antartic will disapear and we find a unknown spieces lived there, other than that not sure
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '08 18:402 edits
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I predict it will be same as it ever was.
    So says the talking heads. 😛

You know, I think you are on to something here. More of the same, only on a larger scale. 😉
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '08 18:57
    Originally posted by stoker
    China will invade its neighboughs, russia will take control of its former states and deploy a early warning system in cuba, america and england will overflow with imagrants, austrilia will continue growing freely the queen will die in bed sudenly of heart failer, i will retire with a lottery winfall, the antartic will disapear and we find a unknown spieces lived there, other than that not sure
    Wrong!!! 😠

China is the one that will overflow with imagrants from its surrounding neighbors, America will loose control over its current states and deploy the national guard to get them under control, Castro in Cuba will convert to an American loving capitalist on his death bed and make it the 51rst state in the union, Russia will continue to grow freely as Putin dies sudenly of heart failer, Australia will elect an Aborigine as a dictator and take over the nation, and I will retire with millions from a lottery win.
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    14 Sep '08 03:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    So says the talking heads. 😛

You know, I think you are on to something here. More of the same, only on a larger scale. 😉
    Ex-Actly my belief, sir. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree