1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '11 04:22
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well, I believe I have sufficient reason to doubt your claims based on what little knowledge I have of the Bible and what I know of you. So unless you can back up your claim with a reference or something other more credible than yourself, I will simply dismiss your claim as another one of your typical claims about something you really know nothing about.
    So you have actually made it easy for me.
    Okay, I am glad I could make it so easy for you with little
    effort on my part.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 May '11 04:23
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Hey, I certainly would not date any of the gospels into the second or third century. I am quite comfortable with a date between 70-100CE.
    Yes, we all like to be comfortable.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    17 May '11 20:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Since I know you are an atheist and an evolutionist, I understand
    why you would accept the late dates without question and then
    challenge God at every turn. The evolutionist needs long periods
    of time to justify the theory of evolution, which they believe makes
    belief in God as the creator unnecessary, so they use every trick
    they can think of in order ...[text shortened]...
    They have deceived themselves into believing that science has led
    them to their conclusions.
    I hate to join in but I just love the idea that in order to support Evolution we atheists need to push back the dates of writing the Gospels or even the entire Bible. Just think how much extra time that gives us for evolution to happen! What we need is a copy of Genesis written about 13.7 billion years ago to really clear things up about that Big Bang thing with a contemporary account by the Man himself.

🙄
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '11 02:12
    Originally posted by finnegan
    I hate to join in but I just love the idea that in order to support Evolution we atheists need to push back the dates of writing the Gospels or even the entire Bible. Just think how much extra time that gives us for evolution to happen! What we need is a copy of Genesis written about 13.7 billion years ago to really clear things up about that Big Bang thing with a contemporary account by the Man himself.

🙄
    Right on. Too bad you ain't going to get it.
    So just give up and worship God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree