1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 12:032 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Demons would prefer the bodies they had in another age.
    How do you know this?

You’re just making it up, or copying all this stuff from somewhere else which I suspect is more likely.

In a few months you’ll be quoted on this rubbish and you’ll be all “I was just copying from someone else, it’s no5 my fault” as you did with the “hung in chains” debacle.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 12:062 edits
    This thread is useful in the subject of spiritual warfare
    How...specifically and precisely, how?

Currently there are 32 posts in this thread and you have made 16 of them (50%!!] and hardly any in response to other posters.

You are just spamming.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 16:14
    Originally posted by @divegeester

Currently there are 30 posts in this thread and you have made 16 of them and hardly any in response to other posters.

You are just spamming.
    You’re now counting posts?

Good grief, amigo.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 16:15

Currently there are 32 posts in this thread and you have made 16 of them (50%!!] and hardly any in response to other posters.

You are just spamming.
    You’re still counting posts?

🙄
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 16:18
    How do you know this?

You’re just making it up, or copying all this stuff from somewhere else which I suspect is more likely.

In a few months you’ll be quoted on this rubbish and you’ll be all “I was just copying from someone else, it’s no5 my fault” as you did with the “hung in chains” debacle.
    Sounds like you’re desperate for an argument because your campaign is circling the bowl.

I told you, amigo - withdraw from the race, endorse FMF and try to get a job in his inevitable administration. Don’t wait ‘til the last minute or you’ll wind up as ambassador to Siberia.

Get smart!
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 17:23
    3 trolling posts in a row.

Cut it out.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 17:36
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    3 trolling posts in a row.

Cut it out.
    I’m questioning the boredom level of someone who is counting posts and giving percentage tallies.

And I’m suggesting he should engage in some quality time with his noggin on a fluffy pillow.

Shall we count all your trolling posts when I first got here?
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 17:46
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I’m questioning the boredom level of someone who is counting posts and giving percentage tallies.

And I’m suggesting he should engage in some quality time with his noggin on a fluffy pillow.

Shall we count all your trolling posts when I first got here?
    I'm genuinely tired of you ruining interesting threads. I made a constructive post at the end of the last page. Address that or talk to yourself. (Which is where you're heading when everyone tires of you).
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 18:03
    I'm genuinely tired of you ruining interesting threads. I made a constructive post at the end of the last page. Address that or talk to yourself. (Which is where you're heading when everyone tires of you).
    That was indeed a very interesting, constructive and non-trolling post.

Do you know where the idea that God has two sides to His nature comes from? Oral tradition, a foundational text? Do you know the basis upon which this belief arose?

Not sure it’s parallel with Christianity because while angels and demons do exist in Christianity, they are not the same as God and not on His level.

“This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.”

(1 John 1:5)

Does shintoism draw a distinction between what humans might consider bad and what God considers justice?
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 18:28
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That was indeed a very interesting, constructive and non-trolling post.

Do you know where the idea that God has two sides to His nature comes from? Oral tradition, a foundational text? Do you know the basis upon which this belief arose?

Not sure it’s parallel with Christianity because while angels and demons do exist in Christianity, they are not t ...[text shortened]... ntoism draw a distinction between what humans might consider bad and what God considers justice?
    Am by no means an authority on Shintoism, and it is Japan itself I am more interested in. Here is a snapshot though of its origin:

'If Japan’s major religions were likened to a tree, Shintoism would be its roots. Shinto, commonly defined as, ‘Japan’s indigenous religion’, is as old as Japan itself. Its roots and origins trace back to the latter part of the Stone Age, when it is said that the Japanese first began inhabiting the Japanese Islands. The ancient Japanese clan Yamato initially believed in Shinto only as a tribal religion but, as they grew in number, proceeded to propagate it as a means to establish and solidify their reign. Since those ancient times, Shinto has been influenced by an influx of various religions into Japan from surrounding regions. The notable arrival of Buddhism into Japan in the 6th century CE had a significant impact on Shinto doctrine; thus, it was only to distinguish itself from Buddhism that the term Shinto was initially coined. Consequently, most Japanese (85 percent) culturally practice a mixture of Shintoism and Buddhism. Globally, up to 3 million people recognise themselves religiously as Shintoists and although Shinto rituals are still widely practiced throughout Japan, only a minority of Japanese identify exclusively with it. Nevertheless, Shinto beliefs and practices are firmly embedded in the civilisation of Japan and continue to remain an integral part of Japanese culture today.'

http://www.reviewofreligions.org/10622/shintoism-in-japan/
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 20:00
    Am by no means an authority on Shintoism, and it is Japan itself I am more interested in. Here is a snapshot though of its origin:

'If Japan’s major religions were likened to a tree, Shintoism would be its roots. Shinto, commonly defined as, ‘Japan’s indigenous religion’, is as old as Japan itself. Its roots and origins trace back to the latter ...[text shortened]... l part of Japanese culture today.'

http://www.reviewofreligions.org/10622/shintoism-in-japan/
    Never heard of this religion and wasn’t aware it’s as old as it is.

Apparently it dates to at least between 8700 BC and 2000 BC.

Thanks for info.
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 21:02
    Demons are unclean and evil spirits.
    Demons are not fallen angels.

RJHinds and I had this debate a few years ago.
    He is no longer here. But I will explain the better interpretation of the origin of demons again.

Demons are disembodied spirits of some creatures which lived in the ages before Adam the first man was created.

If there are some hones ...[text shortened]... liously roam the earth.

They have followed Satan in his rebellion like the bad angels though.
    2 quick questions sir:

1. The world is God’s creation (created by a perfect deity) yet there is evil in it. Why?
    2. Human beings are made in God’s image, yet rebel. Why?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 21:55
    How do you know this?

Bump for sonship
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 21:55

You are just spamming.
    Bump for sonship
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 22:10
    2 quick questions sir:

1. The world is God’s creation (created by a perfect deity) yet there is evil in it. Why?
    2. Human beings are made in God’s image, yet rebel. Why?
    1. God gave created angelic beings and mankind free will.

2. See number one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree