16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 12:372 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This thread is useful in the subject of spiritual warfare

Originally posted by @divegeester
    How...specifically and precisely, how?
    Bump for sonship.

How does this thread help in the war against demons?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 12:383 edits
    Demons would prefer the bodies they had in another age.

How do you know this?
    Bump for sonship.

Sonship you are just making this stuff up and I am calling you on it.

Are you going to defend your claims?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 12:492 edits
    Bump for sonship.

Sonship you are just making this stuff up and calling you on it.

Are you going to defend your claims?
    What is it you want to call me out on?

What I have written here has been carefully researched.
    One or two things no one ever told me. I analyzed them in my study.

That does not mean that you might see somewhere someone else came to similar conclusions. This does not mean I could not possibly find them written in the past by someone if I searched real hard.

The book that formed a good foundation for my understanding of demons was G.H. Pember's masterful exposition of the first six or so chapters of Genesis - "Earth's Earliest Ages" .

I also received help from Donald Grey Barnhouse's book "The Invisible War" .

Watchman Nee and Witness Lee of course have been the biggest help in relating this to the big picture.

The things I write have been previously carefully thought through and tested. But if you see a problem, point it out.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 12:511 edit
    It’s in my post!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 12:523 edits

What I have written here has been carefully researched.
    One or two things no one ever told me. I analyzed them in my study.

That does not mean that you might see somewhere someone else came to similar conclusions. This does not mean I could not possibly find them written in the past by someone if I searched real ...[text shortened]... ve been previously carefully thought through and tested. But if you see a problem, point it out.
    I have no doubt that you pull your ideas from other authors, we have discussed is before, but at least you are citing them here, now, finally.

I have never met anyone who is as well read as you and yet who absorbs so much blatant falsehood and fictional notions.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 12:591 edit

I think so. I think any and all creatures which followed Satan probably prefer that world as it was before God judged it.

The angels that followed the Daystar were deceived.
    The creatures that lived on the earth were deceived.
    They were promised wonderful things and instead received Divine Judgment.

They probably wished the rebellion against the Most High had been successful. They still harbor some hope that they can at least hold the inevitable off as long as man sides largly with the Devil rather than with their Creator and Savior God.

The demons CANNOT have the old arrangement.
    So in rebellion they opt for rigging together something. This only increases their crimes.

Wandering about in "waterless places" having no rest is probably a terrible suffering to them.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 13:014 edits

I think so. I think any and all creatures which followed Satan probably prefer that world as it was before God judged it.
    Honestly, I believe that this is what you “think”, it’s what someone else “thinks” and which you have read in their book. It’s just thoughts sonship, made up, imaginary, thoughts which you propagate here as being “useful for spiritual warfare”.

What a joke.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 13:065 edits
    5.) Why did they want to go into the hogs?

The unclean spirits obviously preferred to possess some body to wandering around without any body.

6.) Why did the hogs then rush down and drown in the water?

I am not sure.
    I have not figured this out yet.
    And it has not been revealed to me at least, yet, i don't think.

I think either the hogs killed themselves or the demons sought frantically to escape the Son of God Who just exercised tremendous authority to expel them.

We know that other people used spiritual discipline to deal with demons. The evil spirits probably NEVER encountered such a powerful occurrence from humans of this as they did from the man Jesus.

I do not understand everything about the water. But I think the demons knew that they belonged in the sea if anywhere, as they await the final judgment of God.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 13:164 edits
    Honestly, I belive that this is what you “think”, it’s what someone else “thinks” and which you have read in their book. It’s just thoughts sonship, made up, imaginary, thoughts which you propagate here as being “useful for spiritual warfare”.

What a joke.
    You're welcomed to your view of course. Its a public space.

It could be that your jeering and hooting at the "joke" is just your own shortage of familiarity with these themes.

I said that as unoffensively as I could.

Perhaps you may have noticed that the acts of some people are so unimaginably evil that they appear possessed by another will?

The presence of the Son of God on the earth gave rise to increased demonic activity. Towards the time of His second coming demonic activity will be on the rise.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 18:05
    Honestly, I believe that this is what you “think”, it’s what someone else “thinks” and which you have read in their book. It’s just thoughts sonship, made up, imaginary, thoughts which you propagate here as being “useful for spiritual warfare”.

What a joke.
    Surprised you are even reading this stupid thread.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 01:32
    You're welcomed to your view of course. Its a public space.

It could be that your jeering and hooting at the "joke" is just your own shortage of familiarity with these themes.

I said that as unoffensively as I could.

Perhaps you may have noticed that the acts of some people are so unimaginably evil that they appear possessed by another will?

Th ...[text shortened]... ed demonic activity. Towards the time of His second coming demonic activity will be on the rise.
    My call out is you making stuff up sonship, the stuff that I highlighted in my previous posts.

If you have some biblical evidence to back up the claim that I’m challenging you on, then please post it.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 02:48
    Why are you so full of lies and false accusations?

Go back a few years to my debate with RJHinds on the Gap Theory. I quoted a few authors there too.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 03:001 edit
    The Gap Theory debate back in 2013.

A section my discussion and giving credit to an author -

Many good Christians think that Genesis 1:1 is the subject of the first two chapters of Genesis. They were taught that these two chapters are a record of God's creation, and that chapter 1, verse 1 is the subject. But if verse 1 is the subject, how can verse 2 start with "and"? "And" means that something is going on already, and then something else happens to follow it. "And" is a conjunction which combines two things: the first thing goes and the second thing comes. Even the grammar shows that verse 1 is not the subject, but part of the description. It describes the first event in a series. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, and..." This means that after God created, something happened.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, and the earth became waste and empty." The Concordant Version of Genesis translates the verse this way: "Yet the earth became a chaos and vacant." The Concordant Version does not say "and"; it says "yet." "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Yet the earth became a chaos and vacant." A chaos is a mess. The earth became a chaos—waste and vacant. If you build some apartments and no one dwells in them, they are vacant. We may render this phrase as either "a chaos and vacant" or "waste and empty." Something happened between verse 1 and verse 2 which caused the earth to become waste and empty.

Now we come to the first verse of the first chapter: "In [the] beginning..." In the Bible this phrase, "in the beginning," is used in two ways, the first time in Genesis 1:1 and the second time in John 1:1. The beginning mentioned in John 1:1 was earlier than the beginning mentioned in Genesis. The beginning mentioned by John was the beginning in eternity, a beginning without any beginning. The beginning revealed in Genesis 1 was the beginning of time, which started with God's creation. John refers to eternity, while Genesis refers to time.
    2) God Created

In this beginning God created. It is quite interesting to notice that in this sentence the subject "God" is plural and the predicate "created" is singular. Does this mean that there are several Gods? Surely this is a little seed of the Trinity. God is one, but He is triune. In the same chapter (v. 26) He calls Himself "us": God said, "Let us make man." God is one, but the pronoun for Him is "us." We cannot explain. God is one, yet triune. The Triune God came to create.

In Genesis 1 and 2, three different verbs are used concerning God's creation and re-creation: created, made, and formed. To create means to bring something into existence out of nothing. Only God can create. We cannot create. We can only make. To make means to take something which exists already and then use it to produce something else. On the first day, God did not create the light nor on the third day did He create the earth, because the light was there already and the earth was buried under the deep waters. On the first day God did not create but He commanded. God said, "Let there be light," and light was there. On the third day, God commanded the buried land to come out of the death waters. That was not an act of creating, but of making. Then, God made man a physical body. That was formation. God formed man with the dust.

God's creation is in verse 1 and God's re-creation begins with verse 3. It doesn't say that God made the heavens, nor that God formed the earth. It says that God created the heavens and the earth.

Miscellaneous portions of The Life Study of Genesis by Witness Lee

http://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?p

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree