The problems with Christidelphians

The problems with Christidelphians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
19 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
"...inadvertently trying to get Raj involved in a ruse..."? Inadvertently? From what you posted earlier, it sounded like that was the primary purpose for starting of your thread. Why do you choose to live in denial? You live in denial about your plagiarism. Now, it seems you are denying the primary purpose for starting this thread.

Seems to me that the ...[text shortened]... u are living apart from truth. You are living apart from God. You should really consider this.
why the eeerie silence, are you not a person of honesty and integrity, a man of the true God, the God of truth? tell the forum, are you a sinner or are you not? surely if you are a man of honesty, it shall not be too hard to contemplate? surely if you are a man of integrity, it would be easy to establish?

T

Moves
19 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why the eeerie silence, are you not a person of honesty and integrity, a man of the true God, the God of truth?
See my prior post.

You're just a walking non-sequitur.

rc

Moves
19 Dec 09

See my prior post
i just did, as yet we are still waiting? are you in denial that you are a sinner? surely a man of truth and integrity would find it easy to state whether he was a sinner or not?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Dec 09

yes but i remember way back when i first came here, you had some affiliation with christidelphians, ..
I was indoctrinated into the Christadelphian faith as a child, baptised at 16 but left them in my early 20s when I started thinking for myself. Thats 30 years ago so there is no affiliation.

Anyone who is tied to an organisation, often has the interest of the organisation at heart instead of the work of Christ. I see it happening here all the time.

T

Moves
19 Dec 09

i just did, as yet we are still waiting? are you in denial that you are a sinner? surely a man of truth and integrity would find it easy to state whether he was a sinner or not?
Well, I should have known that that post would be over your head.

rc

Moves
19 Dec 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
I was indoctrinated into the Christadelphian faith as a child, baptised at 16 but left them in my early 20s when I started thinking for myself. Thats 30 years ago so there is no affiliation.

Anyone who is tied to an organisation, often has the interest of the organisation at heart instead of the work of Christ. I see it happening here all the time.
that was a long time ago! although i am sure that you must still have kept some of their beliefs, for they are echoed in your posts. we really did think that you would bite or at least nibble on this thread (actually Galvo thought that you would explode), but we had no way of knowing until it was posted. surprised us both really i think. i am sure that Jehovahs witnesses had some affinity with christidelphians, for i know that we purchased a book, the emphatic diaglot which was authored by a christidelphian and bought the rights to its publication. i have a copty around somewhere. we share the same affinity that we shall not make war on another human being.

rc

Moves
19 Dec 09

Well, I should have known that that post would be over your head.
evasive and in denial until the last! 'oh you amharets, this people is accursed and does not know the law!', sound familiar, should do, for it was the self righteousness of the Pharisees which blinded them to Christs message of repentance and salvation. repentance for what, if we are not sinners i ask!

therefore fess up and tell the forum, are you a sinner or are you not. if you shall not tell , then i have no alternative but to conclude that you are dishonest and a weak willed and whimpy Christian, which wont look good for you thinkofone!

T

Moves
19 Dec 09

evasive and in denial until the last! 'oh you amharets, this people is accursed and does not know the law!', sound familiar, should do, for it was the self righteousness of the Pharisees which blinded them to Christs message of repentance and salvation. repentance for what, if we are not sinners i ask!

therefore fess up and tell the forum, ar ...[text shortened]... are dishonest and a weak willed and whimpy Christian, which wont look good for you thinkofone!
This from a completely unrepentant plagiarist.

Why is it that when you are in denial your posts devolve into incoherent ramblings? Your posts contain one non-sequitur after another.

rc

Moves
19 Dec 09

This from a completely unrepentant plagiarist.

Why is it that when you are in denial your posts devolve into incoherent ramblings? Your posts contain one non-sequitur after another.
i see, therefore what are we to surmise? you cannot bring your self to admit that you make mistakes and as a consequence sin! lack of honesty and lack of integrity, by your silence, you have established once and for all, the evidence being incontrovertible, that you are a dishonest and spiteful reprobate. may God have mercy on your soul!

T

Moves
19 Dec 09

i see, therefore what are we to surmise? you cannot bring your self to admit that you make mistakes and as a consequence sin! lack of honesty and lack of integrity, by your silence, you have established once and for all, the evidence being incontrovertible, that you are a dishonest and spiteful reprobate. may God have mercy on your soul!
Just one non-sequitur after another.

What's interesting is the lack of maturity and muddled thinking continually exhibited by you and from what I saw earlier, G75. This seems to be a trait common with what few other JWs I have known. Do you think that JW attracts such individuals, JW arrests the development of individuals or perhaps something else.

rc

Moves
19 Dec 09

Just one non-sequitur after another.

What's interesting is the lack of maturity and muddled thinking continually exhibited by you and from what I saw earlier, G75. This seems to be a trait common with what few other JWs I have known. Do you think that JW attracts such individuals, JW arrests the development of individuals or perhaps something else.
good morning and goodbye, its 3 a.m. ill let you alone with your conscience for you have some talking to do. the time for reflection should be well utilised in prayer, the last resort of the condemned!

T

Moves
19 Dec 09

good morning and goodbye, its 3 a.m. ill let you alone with your conscience for you have some talking to do. the time for reflection should be well utilised in prayer, the last resort of the condemned!
This is really interesting. I didn't know that JWs believed they had the authority to judge who is condemned.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Dec 09

This is really interesting. I didn't know that JWs believed they had the authority to judge who is condemned.
Without Christ all are condemned already.

Moves
19 Dec 09

Originally posted by josephw
Without Christ all are condemned already.
Only to those Christians that errantly believe that to be true without exception.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Dec 09
1 edit

...we really did think that you would bite or at least nibble on this thread ....
I guess thats one of the differences between both of us.

I have no connection with any religious organisation -- I dont attend any churches, I just speak to as many people as possible about what Christ said to do. Defending the dogmas of particular religious sects is of no interest to me. I have seen you fall into that trap where you blindly defend the JWs and I have to say it really destroys your credibility, even though Im sure you think you are doing the right thing. Certainly its not you only. Many others here place the religious group to which they are affiliated above the teachings of Christ. Its not the best thing to do in my opinion.