1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 12:001 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I guess thats one of the differences between both of us.

I have no connection with any religious organisation -- I dont attend any churches, I just speak to as many people as possible about what Christ said to do. Defending the dogmas of particular religious sects is of no interest to me. I have seen you fall into that trap where you blindly defend the ...[text shortened]... h they are affiliated above the teachings of Christ. Its not the best thing to do in my opinion.
    actually the fact remains that God had an organisation in the Jewish period, the nation of Israel, God had an organisation during the first century, The Apostles, and why would he not have an organisation during what the Bible describes as the 'time of the end'. it makes absolutely no sense and negates a lot of scriptures, regarding oneness of faith and unity. The fact of the matter also remains, that in order to reach as many persons as is physically possible, preaching and teaching needs to be done in a methodical and systematic way. Christ himself gave specific directions to the disciples in the first century in order for the preaching and teaching work to take place! Paul also organised the congregations and gave specific direction on how preaching and teaching should be accomplished. If it was simply left up to the dictates of individuals, then no one would ever hear the good news, or in the very least it would be left to chance. This is not Gods way.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 12:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    .. why would he not have an organisation during what the Bible describes as the 'time of the end'. ...
    Do you believe that God's organisation in this 'time of the end', is in fact the Jehovah Witness Organisation?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 12:161 edit
    Do you believe that God's organisation in this 'time of the end', is in fact the Jehovah Witness Organisation?
    of course, for all the criteria is present.

We are united in worship. i can go to America, Canada, Pakistan, Jamaica, Australia, Ghana anywhere in the entire world and my faith shall be the same as that of my brothers and sisters. Glavo is a good example of this. we have never met, yet you can see that we share the same beliefs, outstandingly so.

Secondly we are an organisation that bears the name of the God of the Bible, of which he clearly states, that he will take out of all peoples, an organisation for his name.

thirdly we with no exception are the only persons that are prepared to follow the direction given by Christ and Paul, to preach and teach the good news of Gods Kingdom. I have been a resident in my own community for some decades and NO OTHER organisation has ever come to my home to tell me about the good news of Gods Kingdom, none. I even pressed our friend Manny for evidence, in full confidence that he also would find, none.

Lastly and more importantly, i have seen the fulfilment of Christ's greatest teaching, 'you will know you are my disciples if you have love among yourselves'. when the chips are down our brothers and our sisters would lay their lives on the line, there is a vast body of evidence from the holocaust of Nazi Germany to the present day, that this is the case! Evidence of Tutsi hiding Hutu in one of the greatest act of genocide last century etc etc
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 13:111 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    of course, for all the criteria is present.

We are united in worship. i can go to America, Canada, Pakistan, Jamaica, Australia, Ghana anywhere in the entire world and my faith shall be the same as that of my brothers and sisters. Glavo is a good example of this. we have never met, yet you can see that we share the same beliefs, outstandingly e! Evidence of Tutsi hiding Hutu in one of the greatest act of genocide last century etc etc
    Well .. I have to say that to my mind, those 4 points sound neither rational nor biblical, but I guess it must be comforting to have that belief. Good for you.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 17:46
    Well .. I have to say that to my mind, those 4 points sound neither rational nor biblical, but I guess it must be comforting to have that belief. Good for you.
    Thanks Rajj for listening...That's all we ask.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree