The Processed Triune God

The Processed Triune God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Dec 06

Originally posted by jaywill
You were talking about the shortage of actual research and intellectual laziness?

So where are you cutting and pasting your "crib notes" from?

Hypocrit.

Oh the so called "cult" is fine. Too bad you had to jump to another subject since you were getting trounced on the original one.
Well, I don't have the "Recovery Version", so whip out yours and turn to Revelation and tell us if the notes say the following:

Footnotes from the Book of Revelation state that denominational groups are spiritual fornicators for taking on names other than that of Christ (Baptist, Presbyterian, Anglican, etc), that Christianity is degraded for taking on these denominational names, that denominational groups are the harlot daughters of the Whore of Babylon, and that Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, and Judaism have become an organization used by Satan as a tool to damage God's economy (a la Lee).

h

Cosmos

Moves
19 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by howardgee
"How do you explain the countless intelligent, rational people who have concluded that belief in God is supported by overwhelming confirming evidence?"

1. Name some of these people.
2. What exactly is this overwhelming evidence?
Still waiting for a reply, Freaky.
Perhaps you could answer for him JaySwill, seeing as you are of the same ilk.

j

Moves
19 Dec 06

Giving Peter the "keys to the Kingdom of Heaven" is metaphorical language;

I got to know that already.

you don't actually think Jesus handed a key ring to Peter, do you?

Nope. What did I say that gave you that impression?

Christ is establishing his Church and making Peter the head of it;

Where? In Catholic belief? Are you talking about Peter supposedly the first Pope?

Colossians says Christ is the Head of the Body the church.

the Church is "the key to the Kingdom of Heaven". But the Kingdom of Heaven itself awaits Judgment Day as shown by numerous citations throughout Matthew including the Sermon on the Mount.

Show me in the "sermon on the Mount."

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Dec 06
1 edit

[b]"Crib notes" are for the intellectually lazy. And it's perfectly clear that you rely on them exclusively.

It is perfectly clear that you're speaking according to your desire of what you wish to be true and do not know the facts, nor me, nor the New Testament terribly well.[/b]
1) I don't desire anything in the NT to be true or not true;

2) I can read the words of the NT without somebody else telling me what they mean and I certainly wouldn't pay any attention to somebody who casually changes the translations to suit his peculiar dogma (e.g. "Kingdom of Heaven" becoming "Kingdom of the Heavens"😉.

3) I wouldn't want to know you; you seem like a tiresome, brainwashed, simpleminded prick;

4) I don't have a version of the NT prepared by a 20th Century minister from China, but I have read the major translations quite a bit.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Dec 06

Every time I see this thread title I think of processed cheese product.

j

Moves
19 Dec 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Every time I see this thread title I think of processed cheese product.
You have goats on your mind. Funny looking ones too.

j

Moves
19 Dec 06

In the next section of posts I hope to expound on the engredients of the all-inclusive Spirit of Jesus Christ which is said to be "the bountiful supply" (Phil. 1:19).

All that is needed of the fine humanity of Jesus and the divinity of Christ has been included in the life giving Spirit to save man to the uttermost:

"For I know that for me this will turn out to salvation through your petition and the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ" (Phil 1:19)

(These posts are not for you no1marauder)

h

Cosmos

Moves
19 Dec 06

In the next section of posts I hope to expound on the engredients of the all-inclusive Spirit of Jesus Christ which is said to be [b]"the bountiful supply" (Phil. 1:19).

All that is needed of the fine humanity of Jesus and the divinity of Christ has been included in the life giving Spirit to save man to the uttermost:

"For I know tha ...[text shortened]... f the Spirit of Jesus Christ" (Phil 1:19)

(These posts are not for you no1marauder)[/b]
So no evidence of God then JaysSwill?

Just more of your processed pigs' swill from laughably unreliable ancient rambling texts!

j

Moves
19 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
1) I don't desire anything in the NT to be true or not true;

2) I can read the words of the NT without somebody else telling me what they mean and I certainly wouldn't pay any attention to somebody who casually changes the translations to suit his peculiar dogma (e.g. "Kingdom of Heaven" becoming "Kingdom of the Heavens"😉.

3) I wouldn't want to kno a 20th Century minister from China, but I have read the major translations quite a bit.
) I don't have a version of the NT prepared by a 20th Century minister from China, but I have read the major translations quite a bit.

You blew it. Stop getting mad with me because I pointed out that you blew it.

Your bigoted racism aside, I could have demonstrated you as being just as ignorant with the good old King James Bible.

Oh by the way, in case you didn't know God is not the God of the West or of the East. He is the God of truth. Didn't they teach you anything in Sunday School?

j

Moves
19 Dec 06
1 edit

So no evidence of God then JaysSwill?

Just more of your processed pigs' swill from laughably unreliable ancient rambling texts!
Are you the little fella I asked to put forth your philosophy so I could compare it with my faith and experience of Christ?

Nothing yet, as I suspected.

A

Moves
19 Dec 06

Why do you believe in God if you belive in the devil?

j

Moves
19 Dec 06
3 edits

Rambling ancient text ?

Luke 3:1-2 - "Now in the fifthteenth year of the government of Tiberius Caesar, while Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, and Herod was tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip was tetrarch of the region of Ituraea and Trachonitis, and Lusanias was tetrarch of Abiline, during the high priesthood of Annas a Caiaphas, the word of God came to John the son of Zechariah in the wilderness"

Sounds like carefully recorded historical data to me.

Where DO these third rate skeptics get their hair brain ideas?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Dec 06

Still waiting for a reply, Freaky.
Perhaps you could answer for him JaySwill, seeing as you are of the same ilk.
You shall be waiting a while, as I refuse to grant your query even a scosch of validity. If you are so hopelessly ignorant of the plethora of rational men and women who have declared their belief and sworn their loyalty to God, then no listing of their names here will help you. Figure it out for yourself, young man. Same ilk, indeed.

h

Cosmos

Moves
19 Dec 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You shall be waiting a while, as I refuse to grant your query even a scosch of validity. If you are so hopelessly ignorant of the plethora of rational men and women who have declared their belief and sworn their loyalty to God, then no listing of their names here will help you. Figure it out for yourself, young man. Same ilk, indeed.
What an abject failure you are!

You make a claim and then fail to produce one example to justify your claim. Still, I suppose this is completely in keeping with your religious training which has taught you to accept something without any evidence. What's more, you have learnt that it is better to have faith without any evidence whatsoever. This shows strangth in the topsy-turvy world of religion.

Most religious people are morons like you and JaysSwill.

h

Cosmos

Moves
19 Dec 06

Are you the little fella I asked to put forth your philosophy so I could compare it with my faith and experience of Christ?

Nothing yet, as I suspected.
There would be no comparison, because my philosophy is grounded in reality, and unlike your "experience" of Christ, it actaully exists.