1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 17:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hello twhitehead let me try to explain; and before you read the rest of this post please be aware that I am completely calm and completely sober. Here is my un-moderated response:

I don't address your point because I think it and you, are intellectually pretentious. Frequently when I engage with you I find you levering your admittedly strong intelle ...[text shortened]... d address as a matter of urgency.

PS: 🙂
    PPS: I admit that I'm a little upset by this event.
    "I find you to be a pretentious prick frankly..."

Nice personal attack mode for a believer in Jesus Christ
    to think and speak in an online spirituality forum.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 18:082 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

You make personal attacks on people here on a regular basis with your passive aggressive threads and innuendos - you are notorious for it. That you lack the courage to be forthright about your opinions and I don't, is not a stick you should be waving around actually.

Edit: I accept that my use of the word "prick" was uncharacteristic of my normal posting, however if you read the entire post you will see that my cheap swipe at twhitehead had a purpose other than "attack". I'm sure he will not respond in kind and so be able to maintain the higher ground and feel superior. Rightly so, I suppose, although I don't really care.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 18:37

About as far removed from the tenets of Christianity as you can get.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 18:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I will never allow a human being to die through lack of receiving blood, nor will I ostracise someone for believing a harmless thing differently to me.

You will.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 18:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Perhaps you have a thought on the thread OP?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 19:28
    You make personal attacks on people here on a regular basis with your passive aggressive threads and innuendos - you are notorious for it. That you lack the courage to be forthright about your opinions and I don't, is not a stick you should be waving around actually.

Edit: I accept that my use of the word "prick" was uncharacteristic of my normal pos ...[text shortened]... intain the higher ground and feel superior. Rightly so, I suppose, although I don't really care.
    Self Deception; Self Justification; and Self Absorption are the three Arrogance Skills which Lucifer [the most intelligent and beautiful of all of God's Angelic Creation] acquired because of his pride in thinking that he could replace the Most High God. "Rightly so, I suppose, although I don't really care." Well, divegeester, the time will come when I'll no longer be able to care about you and the other contributors to this online spirituality forum but right now I for one care and I care intensely. -Bob
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 19:33
    I find you to be a pretentious prick frankly..
    That says more about you than it does about me.

That you are unable to recognise the difference between Saudi and the US in terms of their legalistic, religious and morally reprehensible approach to crime and punishment is something you should address as a matter of urgency.
    I am perfectly capable of recognizing the differences. However, you have, in this thread, failed to explain those differences. Instead, your OP seems to rely on the claim that the number of capital executions tells us something about a society (hence my query about the US) and the claim that there was a miscarriage of justice which you somehow blame on the religion. Can we blame Christianity when someone on death row in the US is found innocent?
    Why does the US support the Saudi regime? Have you told your representatives you don't want them to support the Saudis?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    That says more about you than it does about me.
    It is understandable why you would prefer to think that.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:06
    I am perfectly capable of recognizing the differences.
    Well that's some consolation; I thought for a moment there that I may have to withdraw my back-handed compliment about your intellect.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:06
    10 people executed in Saudi (the hub and spiritual engine of Islam) in the last two weeks. On Monday this poor woman was dragged screaming through the street in Mecca and publically beheaded for allegedly sexually abusing and murdering her step-daughter. Yeah, sure, as though it was her who did it. She was found guilty under Shiara law.

http://shoebat.com/2015/01/15/video-woman-gets-beheaded-middle-street-right-public-view/
    Is shoebat.com somewhere you pop by regularly?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:09
    Can we blame Christianity when someone on death row in the US is found innocent? [/b]
    The US is not a religious state with religious police and a punitive death code which demands a life for rejecting Islam or any religion.

You did say that you recognised the differences, didn't you?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:11
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Is shoebat.com somewhere you pop by regularly?
    I was going to say that I'd never heard of it before remembering that is was the portal for the video. Never visited it before; why is it relevant?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:17
    Instead, your OP seems to rely on the claim that the number of capital executions tells us something about a society (hence my query about the US) and the claim that there was a miscarriage of justice which you somehow blame on the religion.
    You are aware that in KSA witchcraft is considered a real crime punishable by death and apostasy from Islam carries the same penalty aren't you?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:202 edits
    Self Deception; Self Justification; and Self Absorption are the three Arrogance Skills which Lucifer [the most intelligent and beautiful of all of God's Angelic Creation] acquired because of his pride in thinking that he could replace the Most High God. "Rightly so, I suppose, although I don't really care." Well, divegeester, the time will ...[text shortened]... butors to this online spirituality forum but right now I for one care and I care intensely. -Bob
    Are you comparing my use of the word "prick" to the sins of Lucifer? Do you think Proper Knob calling robbie carrobie a "bell-end" was him being like Lucifer?
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 20:21
    I was going to say that I'd never heard of it before remembering that is was the portal for the video. Never visited it before; why is it relevant?
    I was merely having a nose around the website after watching the video. They seem to be quite keen on the notion that Islam is the work of Satan, as someone who has professed the same belief I just wondered if this website was regularly reading material. I'm just being nosey.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree