1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '12 09:38
    No person can understand true spirituality/religion without the right mentality.

The heart and mind must be uncontaminated from delusion, falsity, lust, dishonesty and personal egotistical motive - to begin to understand spiritual precepts and teachings.

How then can a person start their spiritual journey - if first they must have positive qualities.

Glad you asked.............because in the Kali Yuga the Lord has made achieving spiritual awareness very easy and simple for all the dummies out there.

Lord Caitanya has introduced the Sakirtan movement of chanting the Holy name of God (that simple)..........and following the 4 principles of religion namely * no meat eating * no gambling or speculation * no intoxication or drugs * and no illicit sex......and of course there are other requirements but this is the absolute minimum to start your spiritual journey.

Along with those things to do the person must study Vedic literature to learn true spiritual knowledge and remove all the falsity from their contaminated consciousness coming from other teachings presented by false religion and science.

This is the simple process for achieving spiritual awareness and there is absolutely no other way to raise the consciousness to love of God by any other method.........especially in this age of Kali Yuga the most degraded age in earth's entire history.

The chanting of Gods Holy name is the key.......for the Holy name of God when chanted on the tongue has a purifying affect immediately on the consciousness and cleans all the dirt from the heart and mind.

Without cleaning the dirt from the mind/consciousness which has been there for many many life times no person can achieve spiritual awareness............not ever.

Atonement by pseudo clergy wont help.

Bathing in blood wont help.

Throwing virgins off cliffs wont help.

Bowing down 5 times a day wont help.

The only way to purify the contaminated heart and mind is by chanting the Maha Mantra and living the true spiritual life described in the eternal Vedic teachings.

There are no other teachings on earth that have complete and true knowledge of Godhead - as do the Vedic teachings.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '12 09:45
    Originally posted by Dasa
    No person can understand true spirituality/religion without the right mentality.

The heart and mind must be uncontaminated from delusion, falsity, lust, dishonesty and personal egotistical motive - to begin to understand spiritual precepts and teachings.

How then can a person start their spiritual journey - if first they must have positive qualities.

G ...[text shortened]... eachings on earth that have complete and true knowledge of Godhead - as do the Vedic teachings.
    Talk us through the "right mentality" on your part when you wrote these words on 19th December last year:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. ... The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. ... [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. ... Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people."
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jan '12 09:54
    Bathing in blood wont help.

Throwing virgins off cliffs wont help.

Thanks Dasa!

I now have an extra 2 hours tomorrow for chess.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Jan '12 10:171 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Talk us through the "right mentality" on your part when you wrote these words on 19th December last year:

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. ... The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from th ...[text shortened]... are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people."
    [/b]
    And while you're about it, can you answer the question I have asked you at least 3 times now, which is whether you consider the tone and language used here and elsewhere is consistent with the Vedic recommendation of constructive and patient teaching.

By the way you keep ducking the question, you might think this was a tacit acknowledgement that you are not following your own teachings.

An honest man would admit this.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 01:25
    agreed! return when you have developed the right mentality.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 01:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    As of yesterday I have distributed a copy of the thread in which you made your call for genocide to a grand total of 54 posters.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 01:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    As of yesterday I have distributed a copy of the thread in which you made your call for genocide to a grand total of 54 posters.
    C'mon John. You can hurt Dasa worse than that.

Just make something up. Something clever so everyone will think you're better and smarter than Dasa. Do it. It will make you feel so much better about yourself.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 01:42
    Originally posted by josephw

Just make something up. Something clever so everyone will think you're better and smarter than Dasa. Do it. It will make you feel so much better about yourself.
    Did you see the deleted 19th December thread?
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 02:41

Who in their right mind would for a second think Dasa was smarter than anyone? seriously?

Joseph, Dasa shows as much intelligence as a ringworm.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 23:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Did you see the deleted 19th December thread?
    No, but then I don't see half of what goes on around here. lol

One thing's for certain. Dasa doesn't exchange ideas or debate a topic. He lectures. I think if he was our school master we'd all be punished corporeally daily until we had the entire Vedas memorised.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 23:53
    Originally posted by nook7
    Who in their right mind would for a second think Dasa was smarter than anyone? seriously?

Joseph, Dasa shows as much intelligence as a ringworm.
    If Dasa has any intelligence I don't think he's using it. Maybe in time.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:101 edit
    No, but then I don't see half of what goes on around here. lol

One thing's for certain. Dasa doesn't exchange ideas or debate a topic. He lectures. I think if he was our school master we'd all be punished corporeally daily until we had the entire Vedas memorised.
    So what is your post urging me to "Just make something up" about Dasa to "hurt" him supposed to mean?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    So what is your post urging me to "Just make something up" about Dasa to "hurt" him supposed to mean?
    That was yesterday John. Today I'm in a better mood. I didn't like what I said, but you have a way of being the way you are, and it set me off.

So forget it if you can. I have. If you don't want to forget it and want to push the issue, then go ahead. I won't waste anymore time on it.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:39
    That was yesterday John. Today I'm in a better mood. I didn't like what I said, but you have a way of being the way you are, and it set me off.
    Well this does not answer the question. What was your comment supposed to mean? Dasa accuses me of lying all the time. RJHinds has accused me of lying about Dasa and has refused to either be specific or to instead retract the accusation or apologize. And now you too seem to be insinuating that I should lie about Dasa or have lied about him or that I have some interest or reason or motivation to lie. Why are so many of your posts connected in some way with accusing others of lying?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 00:55
    Lord Caitanya has introduced the Sakirtan movement of chanting the Holy name of God (that simple)..........and following the 4 principles of religion namely * no meat eating * no gambling or speculation * no intoxication or drugs * and no illicit sex......and of course there are other requirements but this is the absolute minimum to start your spiritual journ ...[text shortened]... fying affect immediately on the consciousness and cleans all the dirt from the heart and mind.
    There are no other teachings on earth that have complete and true knowledge of Godhead - as do the Vedic teachings.
    Do all of us and yourself a favor and stop talking about true, false, real, falsity as if you actually knew what you are talking about.

Lord Caitanya has introduced the Sakirtan movement of chanting the Holy name of God (that simple)..........and following the 4 principles of religion namely * no meat eating * no gambling or speculation * no intoxication or drugs * and no illicit sex......and of course there are other requirements but this is the absolute minimum to start your spiritual journey.
    and
    The chanting of Gods Holy name is the key.......for the Holy name of God when chanted on the tongue has a purifying affect immediately on the consciousness and cleans all the dirt from the heart and mind.
    Complete hogwash.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." -- Matthew 7:21, KJV

This is truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree