1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 02:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    No person can understand true spirituality/religion without the right mentality.

The heart and mind must be uncontaminated from delusion, falsity, lust, dishonesty and personal egotistical motive - to begin to understand spiritual precepts and teachings.

How then can a person start their spiritual journey - if first they must have positive qualities.

G ...[text shortened]... eachings on earth that have complete and true knowledge of Godhead - as do the Vedic teachings.
    "Throwing virgins off cliffs wont help. "

I beg to differ. There is nothing more spirtually uplifting than throwing a decent virgin off a cliff. The problem is that it's hard to find virgins nowadays. There are plenty of cliffs mind you but virgins are scarce. And I can tell you that there's nothing worse than throwing someone that you thought was a virgin off a cliff only to find out a day or three later that she just recently had sex with her brother or cousin. You laugh, but I hear it's common in Alabama and Arkansas. It's a giant buzzkill. Look if Vedic teachings can't reliably tell us where to find real virgins then what good is it?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Talk us through the "right mentality" on your part when you wrote these words on 19th December last year:

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. ... The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from th ...[text shortened]... are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people."
    [/b]
    You have dishonestly mis-quoted my post.

You have put words in my statement ........ that I have not used.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:36

We've all seen the thread, we've seen with our own eyes what you wrote. No amount of claiming dishonesty or that people are putting words into your statement is going to change the filth you wrote on 19th December. You have been found out for what you really are.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 16:07

It is verbatim, Dasa. And has been 'witnessed' by at least 60 people, and corroborated publicly.

Do you have a copy of the thread that you are referring back to? Did you think to save it [like I did] before it was deleted?
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 16:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." -- Matthew 7:21, KJV

This is truth.
    Do all of us and yourself a favor and stop talking about true, false, real, falsity as if you actually knew what you are talking about.

Why should we believe you over Dasa? Why should Dasa believe you over his beliefs? My understanding was that you argued in another thread that your beliefs were entirely based on a personal whim as they were not, and could not be, based on evidence.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 17:581 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is verbatim, Dasa. And has been 'witnessed' by at least 60 people, and corroborated publicly.

Do you have a copy of the thread that you are referring back to? Did you think to save it [like I did] before it was deleted?
    error in transmission
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 18:02
    Originally posted by FMF

On second thought you may be correct because I do not make copies of my posts.

If it is what I said then I stand by it 100%

No.......one million %
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 18:56

No.......one million %
    It's a shame you dont "keep copies of your posts" because if you did you would realise that you are basically posting the same stuff over and over and over again; and getting the same responses over an over and over again.

If you are a troll (which I suspect) then you lack imagination. If you are a religious mentalist (which I also suspect) then you should consider a different approach.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 20:30
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Do all of us and yourself a favor and stop talking about true, false, real, falsity as if you actually knew what you are talking about.

Why should we believe you over Dasa? Why should Dasa believe you over his beliefs? My understanding was that you argued in another thread that your beliefs were entirely based on a personal whim as they were not, and could not be, based on evidence.
    No faith can be based on evidence. I've said this before, too. What I did not say was "personal whim". We are given the Owner's Manual for life on earth. Ignore it at your own peril.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 20:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No faith can be based on evidence. I've said this before, too. What I did not say was "personal whim". We are given the Owner's Manual for life on earth. Ignore it at your own peril.
    But your faith that the "Owner's Manual" is genuine is based not on evidence, but personal whim. You cannot have it both ways. Either you have evidence to support your faith, or you don't.
  11. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 21:06

No.......one million %
    So you stand by the view that all adult Muslim men should be terminated?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 00:56
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    So you stand by the view that all adult Muslim men should be terminated?
    I wonder, with Dasa now conceding that his words have not been tampered with, and with him choosing to stand by what he wrote, if RJHinds will continue to try to defend Dasa's call for genocide by claiming that I have lied about what Dasa wrote; that "defence" has now been negated by Dasa's admission and reassertion.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 05:58

No.......one million %
    I think you should spare those that convert to Christianity.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 07:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But murder all the others?

Your pantomine here will soon be over.
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 07:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Cheat, fraud, sicko, banned

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree