The Satanic Roman Catholic Church

The Satanic Roman Catholic Church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 15

Exposing the blasphemy, heresy, and deceit of the Roman Catholic Church, the Papacy, and the Vatican.

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Exposing the blasphemy, heresy, and deceit of the Roman Catholic Church, the Papacy, and the Vatican.
Yes? Continue?

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

I was doing some work last week on a building that was a convent for Carmelite nuns. They were very polite and very appreciative. I liked them. I find the American TV evangelists way more sinister and insincere.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I was doing some work last week on a building that was a convent for Carmelite nuns. They were very polite and very appreciative. I liked them. I find the American TV evangelists way more sinister and insincere.
Satan can be polite if it suits his purpose.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

Maybe divegeester could "blackmail" you by threatening to tell the Carmelite nuns about your posting history here at RHP.

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds

[youtube]vmh_Og42WnQ[/youtube]
Divide and conquer.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe divegeester could "blackmail" you by threatening to tell the Carmelite nuns about your posting history here at RHP.
The nuns would not believe him they hold me in great honour! But if someone as reputable as yourself were to tell them, well I dare say Saint Teresa herself could not dissuade them otherwise 😵

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

The nuns would not believe him they hold me in great honour! 😵
But divegeester did not write your posting history.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
But divegeester did not write your posting history.
Has anyone claimed that he has written my posting history?

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

Has anyone claimed that he has written my posting history?
This 'banter' of yours is probably a little bit too deadpan to be funny. 🙂

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

The nuns would not believe him they hold me in great honour! But if someone as reputable as yourself were to tell them, well I dare say Saint Teresa herself could not dissuade them otherwise 😵
I note that you went back and added to this post after it had been responded to.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I note that you went back and added to this post after it had been responded to.
on the contrary it was edited a few seconds after you posted your gibberish three minutes later, maybe there is a patron saint of retrospective trollin and stalking old guys up and down internet forums, I'll ask the nuns next time I'm there.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
This 'banter' of yours is probably a little bit too deadpan to be funny. 🙂
yes because you have a monopoly on what is considered funny.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

on the contrary it was edited a few seconds after you posted your gibberish three minutes later, maybe there is a patron saint of retrospective trollin and stalking old guys up and down internet forums, I'll ask the nuns next time I'm there.
This isn't as funny as our earlier exchange about the Carmelite nuns.

F

Moves
05 Sep 15

yes because you have a monopoly on what is considered funny.
So this presumably means you do think you're being funny?