1. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 13:55
    At circa 5:40 of the video, the author of the video reveals that the goal of his writing is only to attack the Holy See.

Much like the first seven pages of this thread, a differing agenda is shown than that which suits the title.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 19:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If certain Christians use the sun and a way of remembering the son of God, would you have an issue with that?
    No, if I could understand how that could be. However, sun worship and cross worship is condemned by the ten commandments in the Holy Bible.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 10:571 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]How The Roman Catholics Created Islam And Why

The astonishing story of how the Roman Catholics created Islam comes from a former Jesuit priest by the name of Alberto Rivera. The story was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.
    [quote] "When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because t ...[text shortened]... s.com/alternative/2015/02/how-the-roman-catholics-created-islam-and-why-they-did-so-3109298.html[/b]
    You just don't know when to quit, do you?

This has to be one of the more stupid things you've ever posted here.

I'm not catholic, so it's not offensive to me, personally (it probably would be, if I were catholic), but it sure is stupid.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 11:00
    Originally posted by Edward Palamar
    At circa 5:40 of the video, the author of the video reveals that the goal of his writing is only to attack the Holy See.

Much like the first seven pages of this thread, a differing agenda is shown than that which suits the title.
    Bravo! Someone with a brain.
  5. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 11:14
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I'm not catholic, so it's not offensive to me, personally (it probably would be, if I were catholic), but it sure is stupid.
    Jeez, Suzianne.

On the RJHinds thread you wrote: "So you guys just jump back in to taunting him again? Give the man a chance." And here you are having a full go at him for a post he made on the 13th of September, before his forum suspension.

Give the man a chance, indeed.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 11:27
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Jeez, Suzianne.

On the RJHinds thread you wrote: "So you guys just jump back in to taunting him again? Give the man a chance." And here you are having a full go at him for a post he made on the 13th of September, before his forum suspension.

Give the man a chance, indeed.
    I didn't see the date. I assumed this was after his ban. My bad.

It's still pretty damn stupid.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 11:54
    I didn't see the date. I assumed this was after his ban. My bad.

It's still pretty damn stupid.
    I don't think Hind's truly believes such stories. It just suits his purpose to post them. (Put on the spot he can always distance himself, saying he is just reporting what someone else has said, in this instance Alberto Rivera).
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Nov '15 08:50

I'm not called "The Near Genius" for nothing. 😏
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 01:091 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Exposing the blasphemy, heresy, and deceit of the Roman Catholic Church, the Papacy, and the Vatican.

[youtube]vmh_Og42WnQ[/youtube]
    To be a Catholic in these days ...................is to be the most dishonest and foolish a person can possibly be.

Why is it Christians/|Catholics do not research spirituality and religion .............and to then make informed honest choices so they then can embrace true religion as against false religion.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 03:46
    Originally posted by Dasa
    To be a Catholic in these days ...................is to be the most dishonest and foolish a person can possibly be.

Why is it Christians/|Catholics do not research spirituality and religion .............and to then make informed honest choices so they then can embrace true religion as against false religion.
    It is possible to be far more foolish and far more dishonest than Roman Catholic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree