1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:122 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    So this presumably means you [b]do think you're being funny?[/b]
    Yes i find that fact that you think you have a monopoly on funny highly amusing. What else do you have a monopoly on, deadpan? droll? You have certainly corned the market in stalking old guys up and down the forum, but that's not nearly as amusing as your monopoly on funny.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes i find that fact that you think you have a monopoly on funny highly amusing.
    But I don't think I have a monopoly on what is funny. That's something you have said, not me.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:14
    you have certainly corned the market in stalking old guys up and down the forum.
    The stuff about the Carmelites was better than this,
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    But I don't think I have a monopoly on what is funny. That's something you have said, not me.
    you seem to think that you do have a monopoly on funny in fact you were telling me only a minute ago what was funny and what was not.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    better in what sense?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:19
    better in what sense?
    Better than you saying "you seem to think that you do have a monopoly on funny" four or five times in the space of only three posts, for example.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:202 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    maybe you should preface your statements with, as far as i can discern or according to my understanding, or in my opinion etc etc and then we can understand that your statement have relevance to no one but you and that you don't really think you have a monopoly of funny even though you are giving the impression that you do. After all you know funny to such an extent that you are able to instruct others in what is funny.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Better than you saying "you seem to think that you do have a monopoly on funny" four or five times in the space of only three posts, for example.
    sorry buy your having a monopoly on funny was better than this.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:21
    maybe you should preface your statements with, as far as i can discern or according to my understanding, or in my opinion etc etc and then we can understand that your statement have relevance to no one but you and that you don't really think you have a monopoly of funny even though you are giving the impression that you do.
    It's now five or six times you've said the it in maybe less than a half a page.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:21
    sorry buy your having a monopoly on funny was better than this.
    Is this seven times now, the same catchphrase?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    you were instructing me about what funny is.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am simply trying to understand why you might think that what you find funny applies to all persons, the only logical explanation is that you have a monopoly on funny.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:24
    you were instructing me about what funny is.
    Maybe trying a little less hard to be funny might work for you. But it's up to you.😉
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:26
    "Did too", "did not","did too", "did not".....Do you two realize you sound like two little children ranting about nothing?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Maybe trying a little less hard to be funny might work for you. But it's up to you.😉
    So you do have a monopoly on funny, that is amusing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree