1. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Exposing the blasphemy, heresy, and deceit of the Roman Catholic Church, the Papacy, and the Vatican.

[youtube]vmh_Og42WnQ[/youtube]
    Worth watching.
    Thanks RJ
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:28
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    "Did too", "did not","did too", "did not".....Do you two realize you sound like two little children ranting about nothing?
    Whatever you do, don't tell robbie that you don't find him funny. 😵
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:29
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    "Did too", "did not","did too", "did not".....Do you two realize you sound like two little children ranting about nothing?
    He think he has a monopoly on funny and what he finds funny everyone else should find funny and vice versa.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 13:331 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Whatever you do, don't tell robbie that you don't find him funny. 😵
    We need to check with FMF first to ascertain what is funny, he knows and can tell us. But whatever you do don't mention his stalking of GB, its not as funny as Carmelite nuns.😵
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 15:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We need to check with FMF first to ascertain what is funny, he knows and can tell us. But whatever you do don't mention his stalking of GB, its not as funny as Carmelite nuns.😵
    Help me out here...who is it that has the monopoly on being funny?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 16:381 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Help me out here...who is it that has the monopoly on being funny?
    FMF - apparently if he finds you being jovial, deadpan, droll or remotely amusing he will attempt to sober you up with his quick wit and biting sarcasm alleging that you're trying to hard. Only today he was telling me what was funny and what was not and that I try to hard. Naturally i dismissed his empty propaganda and went quietly smirking on my way lest he catch me being jovial again. He didn't say I was trying to hard when I mentioned his stalking of Grandpa Bobby though of which there is a plethora of evidence.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 16:40
    FMF - apparently if he finds you being jovial, deadpan, droll or remotely amusing he will attempt to sober you up with his quick wit and biting sarcasm alleging that you're trying to hard. Only today he was telling me what was funny and what was not. Naturally i dismissed his propaganda and went quietly smirking on my way lest he catch me being jovial again.
    The stuff about the Carmelites was better, to my way of thinking, than your stuff about "monopoly on funny" etc. Just saying.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 16:444 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    The stuff about the Carmelites was better, to my way of thinking, than your stuff about "monopoly on funny" etc. Just saying.
    We were talking about your stalking of Grandpa Bobby. Are we allowed to stalk Grandpa Bobby as long as we don't try too hard? Is it the same with humour, can we you know fling in the odd little bit of joviality as long as we remain sober? Like sticky the stick insect on a sticky bun type humour or is that going too far?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 16:48
    We were talking about your stalking of Grandpa Bobby. Are we allowed to stalk Grandpa Bobby as long as we don't try too hard?
    I found the Carmelites exchange funnier than your repetition of the words "stalking" and "monopoly", but maybe it's just me. 😉
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 16:502 edits
    What about Slack Bladder instead of Black adder, pretty droll eh! oops my bad! Ill sober up from here on in lest im whipped into shape by FMF biting sarcasm and scintillating wit. :-I
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 16:55
    For those of you who might pass this way after I'm gone: whatever you do, don't tell robbie that you don't find something he said funny. 😀
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 17:02
    Wise man say, even sheep chuckle on the funny farm.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 17:022 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    For those of you who might pass this way after I'm gone: whatever you do, don't tell robbie that you don't find something he said funny. 😀
    Look Carmelite nuns FMF! tee! hee hee!

Stalking Grandpa Bobby - slow handclap. . .
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 17:05
    Look Carmelite nuns FMF! tee! hee hee!
    Your timing is off this time. 😉
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 17:23
    Ill sober up from here on in lest im whipped into shape by FMF biting sarcasm and scintillating wit. :-I
    You do seem to be quite inebriated; are you blaming your intoxication for your lack of humour?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree