1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 17:451 edit
    Atheism is a sickness of the mind, rendering the person irrational, illogical. and blind.....a lot like syphilis, which sends the person mad.

Initially this sickness is brought about by their lust for lording it over this material world, and in order to do this guilt free, they must deny God who they are envious of.

But atheism is self afflicted, because any atheist could change their attitude and apply themselves to the spiritual life (not to be confused with false religions) at any time.

But for most, they have been suffering this sickness for many years, even their whole life, so they become entrenched in their madness, and in this condition they put forward all manner of baseless, unfounded and idiotic statements to support their rejection of God.

Atheists say that everthing is material *life is material, *intelligence is material, * free will is material, * consciousness is material, *awareness is material, cognition is material and so on.

But if these things are material, then to prove their therory, why dont they create some intelligence, or create some free will, or create some consciousness, or create some awareness in a test tube!

You see they have no clue, how these things are manifesting, and because of their sickness, they say that its just all material, without any proof.

This unscientific speculation is the corner stone of their beliefs, and they are so proud of ingnoramous logic, which states if you cant prove our false theories wrong, then their right

But when it is pointed out that their theories are wrong, through logic and rational discussion they simply reject all rationality and cling to their baseless beliefs.

Because of their sickness, they cannot see the world was created with functionality, purpose, complexity, diversity and meaning, because they imply that these things are accidents coming about by random chance, which is the height of absurdity and dishonesty.

In their madness, they believe that their rotting material body, made of pus, stool, urine and mucus is their real self, and if you were to explain that they are really a "spiritual being" in that body, they would deny it, saying that the body animates itself, with absolutely no proof.

Their false claim that life comes from matter, is baseless and cannot be proven, and when asked to create one little ant....they cant, but trillions of ants are being created every day by the material energy, so why cant a conscious scientist do it?....because they bluff, bluff, bluff, and have become dishonest to cover their failures.

Because their so envious of God, they cannot bear that anyone else could believe in God creator, so they come to the spirituality forum to vent their spite, against the persons who declare that life was not a random accident.......this is their sickness and we can only feel pity.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 18:31
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Atheism is a sickness of the mind, rendering the person irrational, illogical. and blind.....a lot like syphilis, which sends the person mad.

Initially this sickness is brought about by their lust for lording it over this material world, and in order to do this guilt free, they must deny God who they are envious of.

But atheism is self afflicted, be ...[text shortened]... re that life was not a random accident.......this is their sickness and we can only feel pity.
    Does it matter that they are a-theists?

Is it important that they believe in what YOU believe?

If someone doesn't beleive what you believe what will actually happen to them?

If the body is so unimportant and thoughts are only electrical impulses in that body then surely what they believe is irrelevant?

Isn't a higher consciousness (post terrestrial life) able to deal with the temporal limitations we humans find ourselves constrained within?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 20:06

But atheism is self afflicted, be ...[text shortened]... re that life was not a random accident.......this is their sickness and we can only feel pity.
    Lol, just Lol
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 02:171 edit

But atheism is self afflicted, be re that life was not a random accident.......this is their sickness and we can only feel pity.
    So being a Christian would you say that I am only partially mad? 😛🙄😛
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 02:251 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    your not a Christian, you don't follow the advice of Romans chapter 13! 😛
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 03:572 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    And your a JW. 😛

So who is sicker? You or I? 😠

If it were not for the level headedness of one vish I fear that this forum would deteriorate into pure madness!! 😲

BTW: Romans 13 starts out by saying, "Hearken to the words of Whodey". I don't know what crazy JW translation you are using but I would throw it out if I were you. 😠
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 07:48
    The christians accept the reality of a creator, which is the starting point of the spiritual life, but the teachings have much error, and if the error is corrected, then the christian follower will make rapid advancement in their relationship with God.....and without correcting the error, they will remain bewildered and their relationship with God will not develope.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 08:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does it matter that they are a-theists?

Is it important that they believe in what YOU believe?

If someone doesn't beleive what you believe what will actually happen to them?

If the body is so unimportant and thoughts are only electrical impulses in that body then surely what they believe is irrelevant?

Isn't a higher consciousness (post ter ...[text shortened]... life) able to deal with the temporal limitations we humans find ourselves constrained within?
    The material body is dust in the wind, but before it becomes dust, we must navigate it through this world in the spiritual way, and this will allow us to understand God and ourselves....which lends itself to knowing how to develope love for God, and return home, back to Godhead, and never have to take birth in this world of suffering again.

What you believe is very important, because what you believe, creates your reality......so the purpose of the human form of life is to create the eternal spiritual reality, which is our original reality where there is no birth, disease, old age and death.

If a person doesnt believe in their very own spiritual nature, and the reality of God, and eternal life of bliss and happiness in the spiritual world.....then that denial will create their reality of experiencing life without that, and that means taking birth again in this temporary world of suffering......which we have done many times before. (the cycle of birth and death)
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 14:30
    The christians accept the reality of a creator, which is the starting point of the spiritual life, but the teachings have much error, and if the error is corrected, then the christian follower will make rapid advancement in their relationship with God.....and without correcting the error, they will remain bewildered and their relationship with God will not develope.
    I knew it!! At best, all I have is a nasty cold.

Phew!! At least it is not serious. 😵
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 14:33
    Just so ya know, my paster supports Obamacare. Of course, he has the wisdom to understand that one need not support the legislation to be a Christian. He recognizes that some may have issues with it because they think it is a poorly written piece of legislation.

For the record. 😉
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:141 edit
    Just so ya know, my paster supports Obamacare. Of course, he has the wisdom to understand that one need not support the legislation to be a Christian. He recognizes that some may have issues with it because they think it is a poorly written piece of legislation.

For the record. 😉
    explain Romans chapter 13 like you said you would!, instead you skulked back to the debates forum with some tea party manifesto under your arm and a picture of Sarah Palin in your wallet, muttering under your breath, oh Sarah, you and I, 'we could curb cap and trade by exploiting all the natural resources of Alaska to pay for new technologies, before it disappears into the sea! Even then, we'll make a beautiful pea green boat and sail out under the silvery moon and live on wild honey and drill for oil and gas'!
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:31
    [...]
    Because their so envious of God, they cannot bear that anyone else could believe in God creator, so they come to the spirituality forum to vent their spite, against the persons who declare that life was not a random accident.......this is their sickness and we can only feel pity.
    Who's being spiteful against whom, exactly?
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 17:02

you better not mean me as well when you say "we", you weirdo.

i want no association with you. in fact, stay away from me you freak.
  14. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 17:591 edit
    Are you saying that atheism is caused by a subspecies of spirochetal bacterium treponema pallidum or something similar?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 03:29
    explain Romans chapter 13 like you said you would!, instead you skulked back to the debates forum with some tea party manifesto under your arm and a picture of Sarah Palin in your wallet, muttering under your breath, oh Sarah, you and I, 'we could curb cap and trade by exploiting all the natural resources of Alaska to pay for new technologies, before ...[text shortened]... n boat and sail out under the silvery moon and live on wild honey and drill for oil and gas'!
    As Romans says, I render to Ceaser his due. I don't cheat on my taxes like many government officials do. I am a law abiding citizen therefore, I AM not resisting their authority. However, does that preclude me from speaking the truth on matters the way I see them? Does it preclude me from voting my conscience? In fact, it is you who are unable to vote being a JW and it is your government officials who encourage you to vote, do they not? Who then between the two of us is resisting their authority?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree