1. Joined
    07 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 14:58
    that some people produce when trying to disprove God’s existence amuses me. They have no clue who He is, what He stands for and through this ignorance, judgement is passed with statements like “there is no God”
    I wonder why the likes of twhitehead posts on this board? Is he perhaps looking for God? He obviously has a whole lot of unanswered questions and by tearing into him isn’t helping the situation.
    All I can say to you is that I have personal relationship with the only living God. I hear His voice, I feel His presence, I receive instruction and teaching from Him and my life is better for it.
    It is good that you have Him on your mind Mr twhitehead. I sincerely encourage you to keep looking for Him, BUT do so with the right attitude. You may just find Him.
    I highly recommend Him. He is the most exciting personality I know and then some. He is an adventure second to NONE.
    Take care.
  2. Gangster Land
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 15:41
    Originally posted by Clean Cut
    that some people produce when trying to disprove God’s existence amuses me. They have no clue who He is, what He stands for and through this ignorance, judgement is passed with statements like “there is no God”
    I wonder why the likes of twhitehead posts on this board? Is he perhaps looking for God? He obviously has a whole lot of unanswered questions and ...[text shortened]... most exciting personality I know and then some. He is an adventure second to NONE.
    Take care.
    The passive-aggressive posts that some people produce in an effort to draw attention away from their own illogical-theological positions amuse me.

TheSkipper
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:11
    I wonder why the likes of twhitehead posts on this board? Is he perhaps looking for God? He obviously has a whole lot of unanswered questions and ...[text shortened]... most exciting personality I know and then some. He is an adventure second to NONE.
    Take care.
    Yes, there is an all-powerful, all-knowing majestic supercreator out there, and it just so happens that this being is fascinated with Mr. Clean Cut and has chosen to be his personal mentor and best buddy.

😛
  4. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:191 edit
    All I can say to you is that I have personal relationship with the only living God. I hear His voice, I feel His presence, I receive instruction and teaching from Him and my life is better for it.
    Interesting. How do you explain the enormous differences in the instruction and teaching you recieve from the one true god and that that others recieve who also have personal relationships with the one true god?

If you are are christian then I'm talking about devout muslims of all flavours, Jews, those of any christian denomination other than your own and those of all other monotheistic and indeed polytheistic religions. Many of these people are so certain of their faith that they are willing to sacrifice their lives for it.

--- Penguin.
  5. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:24
    Take care.
    I agree with you Clean Cut. People have to have the right attitude and clearly The Skipper and Telerion dont have it - YET!

What amuses me, that there are so many grownups posting childish remarks.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:371 edit
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    The passive-aggressive posts that some people produce in an effort to draw attention away from their own illogical-theological positions amuse me.

TheSkipper
    "Passive - Aggressive"

Yikes! Who would dare to argue with a psychologist about the existence of God?
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:38
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I agree with you Clean Cut. People have to have the right attitude and clearly The Skipper and Telerion dont have it - YET!

Been there. Done that. Twice.
  8. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 16:57
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]"Passive - Aggressive"

Yikes! Who would dare to argue with a psychologist about the existence of God?[/b]
    Atheists my friend, atheists.

Dare to disagree with me? 😉
  9. Gangster Land
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 17:13
    Originally posted by Nicksten

There sure are a lot of "amused" people in this thread.

TheSkipper
  10. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Dec '06 17:19
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    There sure are a lot of "amused" people in this thread.

TheSkipper
    😉 there is alot - how amused 😉
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 04:351 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]"Passive - Aggressive"

Yikes! Who would dare to argue with a psychologist about the existence of God?[/b]
    i think ive come to the conclusion it is pointless to argue with anyone about religion because they are all too stubborn, including me. you would change my thoughts and i wont change yours.
    edit: but it is something to debate about

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree