1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    I know of at least 20 people who saw the thread before it was deleted. There has been no misunderstanding. There is no mistake about context, I can assure you. Dasa's proposed genocide was very plain spoken. Many people saw the thread. Did you see it yourself?
    No I did not see it. But having read many, not all, of Dasa's posts, it does
    not seem consistent with his expressed view. I am also familiar with your
    tendency to misunderstand and make a mountain out of a mole hill.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:42
    Originally posted by deenny
    There was no misunderstanding of what Dasa wrote. It was pointed out to him that he did not approve of murder and he replied that it did not apply to Moslems as they were not innocent. The guy is just a dangerous twat
    He was probably talking about the extremist Muslims that do things like
    fly planes into buildings killing many innocent people and blow themselves
    up in order to kill innocent people. This detestable actions is due to their
    religious beliefs. If this is the case, I would support Dasa 100%.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    not seem consistent with his expressed view.
    Well this is one reason why what he said in that thread is considered scandalous. No one has claimed that he "consistently" advocated the extermination of Muslims prior to this thread.
  4. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:43
    not seem consistent with his expressed view. I am also familiar with your
    tendency to misunderstand and make a mountain out of a mole hill.
    There was no misunderstanding in what Dasa said. He was given a chance to correct what he wrote, but he just repeated it
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:44
    No. He was talking about all adult Muslims. All over the world. Dozens of people saw the thread before it was pulled.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:45
    There was no misunderstanding in what Dasa said. He was given a chance to correct what he wrote, but he just repeated it
    I don't believe you understood him either.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:49
    religious beliefs.
    Well Dasa can't have been proposing to kill "extremist Muslims that do things like fly planes into buildings killing many innocent people and blow themselves up in order to kill innocent people" because they cannot be killed again if they have already blown themselves up. I am sure there is nobody here who thinks that extremists plotting to kill innocent people should be prevented from, or prevented from doing so.

No, it wasn't that. Dasa was proposing genocide.
  8. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:50
    No, all moslem men were to be included. The women were to given a chance to reform and the children were to be re-educated
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:51
    I don't believe you understood him either.
    You haven't seen the thread. What you 'believe' about the thread is scarcely relevant.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well Dasa can't have been proposing to kill "extremist Muslims that do things like fly planes into buildings killing many innocent people and blow themselves up in order to kill innocent people" because they cannot be killed again if they have already blown themselves up. I am sure there is nobody here who thinks that extremists plotting to kill innocent people ...[text shortened]... vented from, or prevented from doing so.

No, it wasn't that. Dasa was proposing genocide.
    You are one of the most dense persons I have ever come across. Don't
    you understand what "like" means and that there are live Muslims in
    the world who believe just "like" those dead Muslims did?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:55
    No, all moslem men were to be included. The women were to given a chance to reform and the children were to be re-educated
    What he said was: "Force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized."

At one point he suggested that if Muslim women passed some sort of test they might not be murdered.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 15:58
    You are one of the most dense persons I have ever come across. Don't
    you understand what "like" means and that there are live Muslims in
    the world who believe just "like" those dead Muslims did?
    Muslims that do things "like" fly planes into buildings and blow themselves up killing many innocent people cannot be killed again by Dasa's executioners if they are already dead. Dasa was proposing a genocide of all Muslims except, perhaps, for the children, and women - if they could "prove" themselves to Dasa.
  13. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 16:12
    RB, why are you arguing about something you havent seen? You are an idiot.
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 16:28
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    RB, why are you arguing about something you havent seen? You are an idiot.
    Aye!
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 17:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    Muslims that do things [b]"like" fly planes into buildings and blow themselves up killing many innocent people cannot be killed again by Dasa's executioners if they are already dead. Dasa was proposing a genocide of all Muslims except, perhaps, for the children, and women - if they could "prove" themselves to Dasa.[/b]
    You are hopeless. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree