1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How did you gain such a believe that to save my alleged head from be chopped off was the right thing to do even though you are not my friend?
    Because it would be the right thing to do, having nothing to do with personalities.

I am probably an idiot that way but I would wade into someone beating up someone who could not defend themselves. I've done it before and would do it again.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 02:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Because it would be the right thing to do, having nothing to do with personalities.

I am probably an idiot that way but I would wade into someone beating up someone who could not defend themselves. I've done it before and would do it again.
    How do you know it is the right thing to do?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 17:29
    How do you know it is the right thing to do?
    Well it has absolutely nothing to do with religious edicts which is what you are implying.
    It has to do with keeping harm from coming to people who cannot defend themselves.

That is my first commandment:

Thou shalt not frigging allow others to be harmed by bad dudes if you can stop it.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 19:15
    Well it has absolutely nothing to do with religious edicts which is what you are implying.
    It has to do with keeping harm from coming to people who cannot defend themselves.

That is my first commandment:

Thou shalt not frigging allow others to be harmed by bad dudes if you can stop it.
    So you have made yourself a god and have made your own commandments.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '15 21:03
    So you have made yourself a god and have made your own commandments.
    My mom and dad made me a human who could think for himself. ALL commandments are man made anyway, no god needed.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '15 03:11
    My mom and dad made me a human who could think for himself. ALL commandments are man made anyway, no god needed.
    And No Intelligence Allowed.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree