I like you too
    And you two too 🎶

But I can’t stand you
    And especially you
    And you and you
    You make me spew 🎵 🎶

Tra la-la te-da.

𝄐
    Are you, like, the assistant manager of a nonsense store?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 01:11
    @divegeester said
    🎼 🎶

I like you
    But I don’t like you
    I like you too
    And you two too 🎶

But I can’t stand you
    And especially you
    And you and you
    You make me spew 🎵 🎶

Tra la-la te-da.

𝄐
    Ecclesiastes 10:3
    In whatever way the fool walks, he is lacking good sense, and he lets everyone know that he is a fool.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 07:53
    @soothfast said
    Are you, like, the assistant manager of a nonsense store?
    Haha!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 08:003 edits
    @galveston75 said
    Ecclesiastes 10:3
    In whatever way the fool walks, he is lacking good sense, and he lets everyone know that he is a fool.
    You’re upset, I know, it’s ok.

I don’t like your cult religion, I don’t like its bullying tactics through ostracising those considered to not be toeing the cult line, I don’t like the leadership’s support of child sacrifice I.e. when parents allow their kids to die by preventing them from having blood transfusions ...and I don’t like your church covering up the child sex abuse by your leaders as has been extensively documented in this forum.

You don’t like me bringing these topics up so you are upset with me, you are defensive and you are using biblical scripture to lash out at me which incidentally is another thing I criticise you for doing.

So it’s ok, I forgive you.

Edit; I await you spite thumb down. Tra la tee da!
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 11:26
    @divegeester said
    🎼 🎶

I like you
    But I don’t like you
    I like you too
    And you two too 🎶

But I can’t stand you
    And especially you
    And you and you
    You make me spew 🎵 🎶

Tra la-la te-da.

𝄐
    🎼 🎶 La la la la la 🎶
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 12:09
    @divegeester said
    You’re upset, I know, it’s ok.

I don’t like your cult religion, I don’t like its bullying tactics through ostracising those considered to not be toeing the cult line, I don’t like the leadership’s support of child sacrifice I.e. when parents allow their kids to die by preventing them from having blood transfusions ...and I don’t like your church covering up the child ...[text shortened]... ou for doing.

So it’s ok, I forgive you.

Edit; I await you spite thumb down. Tra la tee da!
    No not actually. You know very, very little about the JW's. Nope not that at all. I just don't like you and I know who you are.

John 8:44.... "You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie."

But.... the bible shows people can change just like Paul did. So time will tell huh?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 12:27
    @galveston75 said
    No not actually. You know very, very little about the JW's. Nope not that at all. I just don't like you and I know who you are.

John 8:44.... "You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks ac ...[text shortened]... f the lie."

But.... the bible shows people can change just like Paul did. So time will tell huh?
    Steady on sir. I'm not sure weaponizing biblical text is in keeping with its purpose.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 13:29
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Steady on sir. I'm not sure weaponizing biblical text is in keeping with its purpose.
    Appreciate your comment. Just hard not to quote a scripture or two that fits the person. But just because I don't like him doesn't mean at all there is hate on any level. But still these are from God's word the Bible in describing certain humans.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 14:59
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Well, after all the Word of God is a double edged sword, but where it says that I believe the context means it's is for the individual reading it.

As for Galveston's reference, the context infers Jesus' words are directed at the Pharisees, and inform concerning the nature of the Devil.

Poor handling of the Sword. One must be careful not to impale oneself on it incorrectly.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 15:07
    @galveston75 said
    Appreciate your comment. Just hard not to quote a scripture or two that fits the person. But just because I don't like him doesn't mean at all there is hate on any level. But still these are from God's word the Bible in describing certain humans.
    The scriptures are talking to you. Unfortunately the NWT isn't a translation but a corruption of God's Word.

Read William P. Grady's book titled Final Authority. Don't tell your JW friends you're reading it because then you'd be considered a heretic for opening your mind to the Devil.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 17:38
    @secondson said
    🎼 🎶 La la la la la 🎶
    Exactly!

😄
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 17:41
    @galveston75 said

John 8:44.... "You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks ac ...[text shortened]... f the lie."

You were more effective and efficient with simply calling me a “son of Satan” as you famously did a couple of years ago. I forgive you for that and this latest grotesque outburst also.

Ghost of duke Is giving you excellent advice, I strongly suggest that you desist in using scripture to satiate your hatred.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 17:45
    @galveston75 said
    I’m a Christian Galveston75, I am a born again child of god who happens to be a combative forum pain in the ass to you (and a few others) because I speak my mind about your nasty religious organisation. And it is nasty, for the reasons I’ve given above. I am absolutely certain that the Watchtower is a cult.

I challenge you to engage me in your blood thread where, as I’ve said, I am the only poster to have read your OP, the link within it and to have responded with a a specific thought through reply.

You just don’t like what I’ve said. It’s as simple as that.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '20 17:46
    @secondson said

Poor handling of the Sword. One must be careful not to impale oneself on it incorrectly.
    What an excellent analogy.

Or is it a metaphor...or an analogy of a metaphor...

Anyway, good one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree