1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 02:07
    @galveston75 said
    What you need to consider is this. Most JW's used to be of other religions.
    Why is this uncorroborated random claim by you in any way significant, or an affirmation that YOURS is the one true religion?
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 11:10
    @galveston75 said
    Sorry buddy, it's not us that's confused as to what we believe, it's you.
    There's nothing confusing about what you believe. It's you that's confused for believing it.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 11:11
    @divegeester said
    Why is this uncorroborated random claim by you in any way significant, or an affirmation that YOURS is the one true religion?
    It's an indoctrination point.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 12:35
    @divegeester said
    Well by you saying we don't, you are saying you do. Right? Even if you had it all right but you believe in the trinity on any level, which is a false doctrine not even mentioned in the bible, then you are not worshiping God with truth.
    You said you've been a Christian for 30 years. So what is taking you so long to try and figure out all the other issues that you say you haven't yet? What is the problem?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 17:26
    @galveston75 said
    Well by you saying we don't, you are saying you do. Right?
    Sorry, I don’t know what you are talking about.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 17:27
    @galveston75 said
    Even if you had it all right but you believe in the trinity on any level, which is a false doctrine not even mentioned in the bible, then you are not worshiping God with truth.
    If you had read any of the literally hundreds of posts I’ve made or threads I’ve started about the trinity, you would know that I reject the teaching utterly.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 17:27
    @divegeester

Oh good. You're still here.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 17:29
    @galveston75 said
    You said you've been a Christian for 30 years. So what is taking you so long to try and figure out all the other issues that you say you haven't yet? What is the problem?
    I will discuss this with you fully when you start being more honest about why you keep claiming that you won’t answer my questions in your blood thread because I’m a son of Satan and you hate me etc...but you are quite happy to engage with me on other topics.

Frankly I think you’re lying about why you won’t debate me in that other thread.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 17:301 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    @divegeester

Oh good. You're still here.
    Hi Caesar Salad,

How can I help you?
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 20:48
    @divegeester

Excuse me, but is it me or what? Either you're posting differently or I'm reading you differently.

What is going on around here? I'm so confused! 🙃
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '20 22:32
    @secondson said
    @divegeester

Excuse me, but is it me or what? Either you're posting differently or I'm reading you differently.

What is going on around here? I'm so confused! 🙃
    You missed my edit, but don’t worry about it 🙂
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '20 16:412 edits
    @galveston75 said
    What you need to consider is this. Most JW's used to be of other religions. My mother for example was raised Baptist.
    This is untrue. While some JWs used to be of other religions, most JWs are JWs because they were raised as JWs by JW parents. Furthermore,
    JW membership growth is largely driven by JWs having relatively large families and then those children becoming JWs.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Jul '20 19:48
    @fmf said
    This is untrue. While some JWs used to be of other religions, most JWs are JWs because they were raised as JWs by JW parents. Furthermore,
    JW membership growth is largely driven by JWs having relatively large families and then those children becoming JWs.
    Sorry but your wrong, again.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Jul '20 19:51
    @divegeester said
    I will discuss this with you fully when you start being more honest about why you keep claiming that you won’t answer my questions in your blood thread because I’m a son of Satan and you hate me etc...but you are quite happy to engage with me on other topics.

Frankly I think you’re lying about why you won’t debate me in that other thread.
    Again, be careful about calling anyone a liar which is slander. It's is being noted...
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Jul '20 19:54
    @divegeester said
    If you had read any of the literally hundreds of posts I’ve made or threads I’ve started about the trinity, you would know that I reject the teaching utterly.
    You think you do buy by your explanation to me you do on some other level.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree