1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 03:18
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Unitarian simply means "One God", I am not a member of this church, but I believe in one God the creator of the Heavens and the Earth and one Lord,His Son Jesus Christ. According to Romans 10:9 and 10 I am a Christian even if you think other wise.
    I could say you are not a Christian but an idolater, because you believe in a 3 headed god. But I won't....🙂
    I also believe in One God and One Lord Christ Jesus. I do not believe in a 3-headed god. I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit - 3 Persons in 1 God.

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    (Romans 10:8-10 NKJV)

But are you believing and confessing another Jesus from the one the disciples preached? Only Christ can judge that.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 03:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Small misunderstanding just as all of God's people have done. No comparison to the postings I have presented that has caused the deaths of millions and backed by those churches including yours.
    The Jehovah'a Witnesses are the ones that believe in the old heresy of Arianism. The JWs are the apostates that seperated themselves from orthodoxy and followed after the teachings of the heretic Charles Taze Russell.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 03:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Jehovah'a Witnesses are the ones that believe in the old heresy of Arianism. The JWs are the apostates that seperated themselves from orthodoxy and followed after the teachings of the heretic Charles Taze Russell.
    You make no sense at all....
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 04:39
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You make no sense at all....
    The word of truth cuts sharper than a two-edged sword. 😏

HalleluYAH !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree