1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 21:04
    Originally posted by sonship
    Just maybe if certain people like checkbaiter, Rajk999. Divegeester would stop religiously attacking the revelation of the Triune God, maybe I wouldn't write so much on the Triune God.
    This is a debate and discussion forum sonship. I've pointed out to you recently how you (and others here) try to stifle debate by using rhetoric such as this
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 21:291 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This is a debate and discussion forum sonship. I've pointed out to you recently how you (and others here) try to stifle debate by using rhetoric such as this
    Gold, Silver, Precious Stones. The work of the Triune God.

Debate me. Come and argue with me Mr. Unitarian.

The Second Corinthain letter ends in reference to the operation of the Three of the Trinity.

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." (2 Cor. 13:14)

Why not the building work of gold - the divine nature of the Father.
    Why not the building material of silver - the redemption of the Son.
    Why not the building of precious stones - the transforming work of the Holy Spirit
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 21:35
    [b] Gold, Silver, Precious Stones. The work of the Triune God.

The Second Corinthain letter ends in reference to the operation of the Three of the Trinity.

[quote] "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." (2 Cor. 13:1 ...[text shortened]... Son.
    Why not the building of [b]precious stones
    - the transforming work of the Holy Spirit[/b]
    You are full of bull.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 21:57
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are full of bull.
    O keeper of the commands of Jesus, go learn what this means:

" Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and while speaking lies, say every evil thing against you because of Me.

Rejoice and exult, for your reward is great in the heavens, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matt. 5:11,12)
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:00
    [b] Gold, Silver, Precious Stones. The work of the Triune God.

[quote] "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." (2 Cor. 13:1 ...[text shortened]... Son.
    Why not the building of [b]precious stones
    - the transforming work of the Holy Spirit[/b]
    Now you are just waffling again. I was calling you on your tactic of stifling debate and immediately you do it again 😉
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:01
    I mean I don't claim to be much of a Christian. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I'm pretty poor at being a disciple. I'm not particularly looked up to in my Christian peer group. Don't do much good works - although I'm there when the need arises. I'm not a preacher or a teacher. I'm not an evangelist or a youth leader. I'm not anything obviousl ...[text shortened]... I waste my time arguing about it.

How's that for an unequivocal answer to a direct question?
    Good post.
    Refreshing and honest.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:043 edits
    Now you are just waffling again. I was calling you on your tactic of stifling debate and immediately you do it again 😉
    Debate.

You can start by insisting that the three unburnable materials cannot stand for anything involving the Triune God.

Who knows, I might say "You have a point. At least It cannot be proved."

Then again I might just debunk you up one side and down the other.
    You never know.

Take a chance since you're whining about not being able to debate in this thread.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Good post.
    Refreshing and honest.
    What would you know about that.

Sorry to be harsh. but I'm really not interested in getting compliments from someone who has shown a dire lack of intellectual honesty since arriving here.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:08
    Debate.

You can start by insisting that the three unburnable materials cannot stand for anything involving the Triune God.

Who knows, I might say "You have a point. At least It cannot be proved."

Then again I might just debunk you up one side and down the other.
    You never know.

Take a chance since you're whining about not being able to debate in this thread.
    More waffle. Why don't you just stop posting for a while and have a think.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:08
    And discussion is allowing both sides to speak, instead of endlessly attacking every single thing they say about a subject. You always take the high road about this being "a debate and discussion forum", and yet you attack every word out of his mouth. You also "stifle debate" with your near-constant moaning about old arguments that have little to do with the current discussion. And, just in case I haven't said this enough, disagreeing with you is not "stifling debate", nor should it trigger you into full-on doberman attack mode.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:10
    What would you know about that.
    Did you have a valid reason to be an assshole just now??

I said it was a good post. You're not gonna drive me away if that's what you're attempting......bully!!!!
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And discussion is allowing both sides to speak, instead of endlessly attacking every single thing they say about a subject. You always take the high road about this being "a debate and discussion forum", and yet you attack every word out of his mouth. You also "stifle debate" with your near-constant moaning about old arguments that have little to do with ...[text shortened]... with you is not "stifling debate", nor should it trigger you into full-on doberman attack mode.
    Have you got anything to add to the discussion or are you just out of popcorn?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:12
    Did you have a valid reason to be an assshole just now??

I said it was a good post. You're not gonna drive me away if that's what you're attempting......bully!!!!
    I apologise, it was a harsh reply.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:13
    Good post.
    Refreshing and honest.
    Thank you for bothering to acknowledge it. I should be more appreciative.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 22:181 edit
    Good post.
    Refreshing and honest.
    I mean I don't claim to be much of a Christian. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I'm pretty poor at being a disciple. I'm not particularly looked up to in my Christian peer group. Don't do much good works - although I'm there when the need arises. I'm not a preacher or a teacher. I'm not an evangelist or a youth leader. I'm not anything obviousl ...[text shortened]... I waste my time arguing about it.

Well, instead of arguing, why don't we change our tone and talk about a way out ?

Are you too miffed at me to accept some possibly helpful suggestions ?
    Start another thread.

"How a Unitarian can get a little deeper into Jesus"

That's too long. How about Practical Points on Progress

Look, just pretend its not me. Pretend it is just someone else !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree