1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 21:351 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Lol...lol. ok.

Still, I wonder what goes on in that head of yours?
    Did you know I propagate and practice the teachings of Jesus (and others) on a daily basis?
    All my cards on the table, as they say.

I am er is edumacated and well vers'd in teacherings of otur religioins. πŸ˜‰

I would prefer not to get into personal credentials if you don't mind.
    I was born and raised into an Episcopal family. My upbringing for the most part was strict but fair. We went to church every Sunday, Sunday School, all special events, services and classes. In my later teen years I became curious about other faiths, and entertained the idea that all these gods were in fact my God.

I later came to my senses, and realize than in my heart, Jesus is the way. The only way for me, perhaps you have a way also, if so good luck. πŸ˜‰

I might also state here an apology to ToO. It was poor judgement on my part to make a joke involving your Prophet's words. My humblest and most profound "I am sorry" I can express in mere words. I am no fan of Islam, but I'd rather not be an enemy to them either. Bad judgement as I said. It was inteneded to make others laugh, and instead insulted at least you if not others here.

πŸ˜•
    Edit: I misspelt a wurd πŸ™‚
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 05:16
    Originally posted by IshDaGegg
    Does anyone have a "right" to believe stuff for which there is no evidence?

In one liberatarian sense, yes; but in another epistemological sense, no.
    Theres plenty of evidence for the honest seeker, but for one that has not purified the heart, mind and senses.they will be covered by illusion and will not perceive.

In this blind state they will call out ' theres is no God" and it will mean nothing, because they are consumed with ignorance and blindness and their comments are baseless.

If you want to perceive God you must follow the purification process of the spiritual life, and only then shall your eyes be opened.

The spiritual process is described in Vedanta Sutra, and it is available to all that seek.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 21:59
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    All my cards on the table, as they say.

I am er is edumacated and well vers'd in teacherings of otur religioins. πŸ˜‰

I would prefer not to get into personal credentials if you don't mind.
    I was born and raised into an Episcopal family. My upbringing for the most part was strict but fair. We went to church every Sunday, Sunday School, all special ...[text shortened]... , and instead insulted at least you if not others here.

πŸ˜•
    Edit: I misspelt a wurd πŸ™‚
    Cheers thenπŸ™‚

Merry Crhistmas!
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:42
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Cheers thenπŸ™‚

Merry Crhistmas!
    And to you cheers...
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:44
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    And to you cheers...
    Have a good one mate and hare krsnaπŸ™‚
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jan '11 03:53
    The quote " the wages of sin is death" keeps coming up in this forum.

So what does this mean?

We are a spiritual being in the machine, and we are eternal by our very nature, so when we dont take to spiritual living, we stop spiritual progress and only have to take re-birth in this world again and again.

Sin means error, and when we sin it keeps ...[text shortened]... n the spiritual world.

It is clear now that there is actually no death at all for the soul.
    "The quote " the wages of sin is death" keeps coming up in this forum."

"So what does this mean?"

It means you should be dead. πŸ™„

OUTRAGEOUS! 😲
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '11 22:00
    And I have noticed that of all persons in this forum, you have the clearest vision......you must be a spiritually mature soul.
    Just because he is the only person here who indulges your incessant bludgeoning one-track one-dimensional rhetoric doesn't mean he will also swallow your casual ingratiation.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '11 23:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Just because he is the only person here who indulges your incessant bludgeoning one-track one-dimensional rhetoric doesn't mean he will also swallow your casual ingratiation.
    No you have it all wrong...

Atheist who all say life is a random accident.....will stick together to uphold their nonsense, because it cant stand alone.

Christians who drink blood and are cruel to animals.... stick together, to uphold their nonsense, because it cant stand on its own merit.

And like wise persons with the seeing eye bond in truth.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '11 21:48
    No you have it all wrong...

Atheist who all say life is a random accident.....will stick together to uphold their nonsense, because it cant stand alone.

Christians who drink blood and are cruel to animals.... stick together, to uphold their nonsense, because it cant stand on its own merit.

And like wise persons with the seeing eye bond in truth.
    So 'birds of a feather flock together'; what's your next pearl from the vedanta?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree