1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 13:54
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Kelly is just clinging to his guns and Bibles is all.

At least, according to Obama and company.
    Do you believe that Obama or Bill/Hillary Clinton were influenced by Satan or demons?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 14:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Do you believe that Obama or Bill/Hillary Clinton were influenced by Satan or demons?
    No silly, I think they are satan and his demons.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 14:26
    No silly, I think they are satan and his demons.
    No, you are not going to hide behind one of your trademark glibisms; I'm going to insist that you answer truthfully please, thank you...???
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 18:44
    No, you are not going to hide behind one of your trademark glibisms; I'm going to insist that you answer truthfully please, thank you...???
    I'm not going to sit here and speculate what makes people tick.

Decide for yourself.

Obviously, you have no problem with abortion.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 20:25
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Jesus gave us two great commandments, to love God and each other.

Satan is doing everything in his power to divide us from one another and
    from God. One of the things I've noticed (I've fallen into this too) is that
    from time to time political debates occur and people get, well they are
    being very loving, or kind to one to another.

I only ask thos ...[text shortened]... ify hate, shouldn't that be a red flag to you that maybe
    your heart isn't where it needs to be?
    [Jesus gave us two great commandments, to love God and each other.

Those who do not support taking care of the less fortunate, do not love their fellow human beings.

Those who do not support universal healthcare, do not love their fellow human beings.

Those who do not support a minimum wage well above the poverty line, do not love their fellow human beings.

Those who do not support equality for women, other races, other creeds, immigrants, other sexual orientations, etc., do not love their fellow human beings.

And so on.

If you attempt to justify hate, shouldn't that be a red flag to you that maybe
    your heart isn't where it needs to be?

It should be a red flag to all those who don't condemn Trump, but it isn't.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 21:29
    I'm not going to sit here and speculate what makes people tick.
    You either believe the likes of Obama and the Clintons were influenced by Satan or you don’t.

Which is it?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 04:151 edit
    You either believe the likes of Obama and the Clintons were influenced by Satan or you don’t.

Which is it?
    Not prepared to speak out whodey...why is that?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 10:371 edit
    Since the whole world is deceived by him, there would be no one not affected. It is an
    on going struggle in this life, it isn't like he tricks you once and leaves you alone. When
    Jesus was tempted in the desert that wasn't the only time He was confronted by the
    enemy of our souls.

Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Luke 4
    12 And Jesus answered him, “It is said, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 13 And when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from him until an opportune time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree