The Wisdom of Witness Lee

The Wisdom of Witness Lee

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

You think I’m trying to scare you by challenging your beliefs on the internet?

I think by saying "limited backbone" you are implying that I am afraid of your criticism.

I am not afraid of you or your "challenges", intention-ed or not intention-ed.
Well I think you are just using this "limited time" thing as a tactic to duck out

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Lee reads like a cultist and your Locsl church looks like a Lee cult to me, where this man is elevated to a status which he neither deserves and which cultivates and spirit of man worship.

Which book by Witness Lee have you read ?
None, I would bet.

Interesting that such diverse posters like Rajk999, Divegeester, FMF, and Ghost of a D ...[text shortened]... Justification even if he doesn't meet on the same ground of locality like we in the local churches.
Do you get any credit or recognition from your church group for posting all this stuff in here?

F

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
Folks Ghost of a Duke is an atheist evolving into an apologist for Christianity.

This transformation is very interesting indeed.

Follow along now as what was formerly of no concern to him (the claims of Christianity) he now rushes in to research and defend against a perceived enemy - Witness Lee.
I think what is happening here is you are being exposed as a crank. You think what is happening here is that Ghost of a Duke is evolving into an apologist for Christianity?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19

@divegeester

Do you get any credit or recognition from your church group for posting all this stuff in here?

LOL !!!

LOL !!!

Yea. A nickel for every chess game I win !

LOL.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19
3 edits

@divegeester

Well I think you are just using this "limited time" thing as a tactic to duck out

Okay Dive. Can I control what you think?

Car dropped off at the shop.
Returned waiting to hear and pick it up again, which better take place before I have trips to make this evening.

Hey, you are going to think whatever you need to think.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said

1.) Quotation please.
Have already provided the link (about 4 times).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19
2 edits

Seriously,

I don't know if anyone I know reads this Forum. You postured yourself like you were going to bring some people's attention TO it with your P.O. Box note to look into my "errors" or perceive inconsistencies with some booklet LSM published.

If you DID THAT, maybe someone looked into the forum to check what is going on.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
Folks Ghost of a Duke is an atheist evolving into an apologist for Christianity.

This transformation is very interesting indeed.

Follow along now as what was formerly of no concern to him (the claims of Christianity) he now rushes in to research and defend against a perceived enemy - Witness Lee.
Ironically you, a Christian, have evolved into an apologist for Lee when he says:

'Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan.'

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Okay Dive. Can I control what you think?

Car dropped off at the shop.
Returned waiting to hear and pick it up again, which better take place before I have trips to make this evening.

Hey, you are going to think whatever you need to think.
Well as it happens you are here just as much as usual it seems.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said

Seriously,

I don't know if anyone I know reads this Forum. You postured yourself like you were going to bring some people's attention TO it with your P.O. Box note to look into my "errors" or perceive inconsistencies with some booklet LSM published.

If you DID THAT, maybe someone looked into the forum to check what is going on.
It would be rather odd if they did.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Ironically you, a Christian, have evolved into an apologist for Lee when he says:

'Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, as well as Judaism, all [have] become an organization of Satan.'

As you now acting as an apologist for Christianity I understand that you are very concerned about that.

Well, it will take more than one post, but let's deal with this.

Of course "The Babylonian Captivity of the Church" was a book written by the hero of Protestantism - one Martin Luther in 1520 . So you could hardly say Witness Lee was the first to draw some parallel to the Old Testament history of Israel with the history of the church.

Let me start there. Sometimes servants of God who CARE give a kick in the pants to the Christian public out of love not out of desiring to hurt anyone.

Let's have you employ your logic to explain to me some matters.

1.) If God says of Babylon the great mixture and degraded entity - "Come out of her My people" that means that HIS PEOPLE are caught in a negative situation from which they need recovery.

Is that fair to say?
Yes or No?

2.) If "My people" represent all the people who are saved and cannot lose their eternal life, as I have argued here for years, THEN those same people caught in Babylon are ALSO the people who comprise the eternal city New Jerusalem at the end.

Is this logical to you?
Yes or No?

3.) If up to now I have TWO Yes answers from you (which are the correct answers IMO) then it follows -

The "My people" - God's saved people can be both a part of something negative - Babylon the Mother of Prostitutes yet end up in something positive New Jerusalem - the very SAME people, and ALL of the very same people - CORRECT ?

The answer is of course.

So before I go on in another post, I think where we should be here is described as follows -

God's people eternally saved, loved, redeemed, and destined for the eternal building of New Jerusalem may on their way be involved, caught, taken captive into something which is negatively built up but not of God's intention or perfect will.

In other words in the history of the world and the kingdom of God and the church God's people could start out as part of ONE negative not of God building and end up in a positive of God building.

I mean in the same way as Israelites could as a nation be taken from the good land of Canaan which God ordained for them but carried away into captivity in Babylon, only to one day be recovered BACK to the Promised Land where they belong.

Does this seem like reasonable logic so far?

If not identify where your objection would be to THIS line of thinking.
Don't bring up another objection about something over there.
Deal with the analysis of the situation of "My people" in this post for now.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19
2 edits

@divegeester

It will be odd after such assurances that you were going to make a formal complaint to Living Stream Ministry who published the book you critiqued, if you didn't do it by now.

If they thought is was serious and should be looked into, it would not be odd if someone did.

Have you sent in your complaint YET ??

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

It will be odd after such assurances that you were going to make a formal complaint to Living Stream Ministry who published the book you critiques you didn't do it.

If they thought is was serious and should be looked into, it would not be odd if someone did.

Have you sent in your complaint YET ??
I was never going to “complain” and it wasn’t about a book.

I am considering writing to your cult leadership and asking on what basis they make the claim on their website that salvation is dependent on a belief in the “triune” version of the Godhead.

I was doing this because you are completely incapable of answering on the matter.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19

@divegeester

I am considering writing ...

Right.
I thought that might be the case.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

I am considering writing ...

Right.
I thought that might be the case.
No you didn’t, you had it completely wrong! You just said you thought I was going to complain about a book whereas I am considering writing for an explaination.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal.