The Wisdom of Witness Lee

The Wisdom of Witness Lee

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Jun 19

@sonship said
I asked you Rajk999,

Can I by the food I eat for dinner tonight DESTROY as in send to eternal punishment another Christian who has been saved ?

If your brother is distressed by what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy your brother, for whom Christ died. Romans 14:20

Do not destroy the wo ...[text shortened]... t it is wrong for a man to let his eating be a stumbling block. 1 Corinthians 8:4
Their end is worse than the beginning.

Again you take that to mean that in the end they will enter the Kingdom of God ???

For real ????

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

ANSWER the question that I ASKED.

Why are you wiggling around it to bring up ANOTHER matter?
The answer is YES... you are a lying deceitful false teacher that will face the wrath of God. its not going to be fun.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 19
2 edits

@Rajk999

Are you seriously likening the destruction by God, to the destruction by men?

How do you know that destroy in First Corinthians 3:17 cannot be the same as destroy in Romans 14:15 ?

God destroys forever the one destroying His temple.
God receives to destroy the one whom the Christian destroys by eating something at a meal?

Are you admitting that "destroy" may carry on different meanings in the English New Testament ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Jun 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

How do you know that destroy in First Corinthians 3:17 cannot be the same as destroy in Romans 14:15[/b] ?

God destroys forever the one destroying His temple.
God receives to destroy the one whom the Christian destroys by eating something a ...[text shortened]...

Are you admitting that "destroy" may carry on different meanings in the English New Testament ?
NO INHERITANCE
END WORSE THAN THE BEGINNING
BETTER OFF NOT KNOWING CHIRST IN THE FIRST PLACE
BURNT IN THE END
GOD WILL DESTROY.

I will leave you to continue to twist those clear passages and mislead the uninformed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

So you are admitting that our English destroy may have different connotations in the New Testament.

Destroy, as in destroy your brother is not the same as eternal destruction.

In First Corinthians 3:17 WHY do you think the ones being destroyed are NOT the ones suffering loss yet who are being SAVED in the previous verses 15 and 16 ?

If anyone's work is consumed, he will SUFFER LOSS, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (v.15)

Do you not know that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? (v.16)

How do you know that "destroy him" does not and cannot refer to the one who suffers loss, who is saved, who has the Holy Spirit, and mars the temple by attempting to build it with unholy things of the fallen nature?

On what grounds do you JUMP out of Paul's discussion and insert that he is speaking of the destruction of eternal damnation of the lost?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 19
2 edits

@Rajk999

you are a lying deceitful false teacher

For considering the context of verse 17 that God will destroy the previously discussed person who is SAVED yet so as through fire though having his building material burned up, for THIS understanding I am a "deceitful false teacher".

YOU have to PROVE to me that the destroyed one in verse 17 CANNOT BE the one in verse 14 who suffers loss but is saved yet so as through fire.

Prove it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 19
1 edit

Rajk999,

PROVE that "If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him. ..." (in 1 Cor 3:17) does not refer to the one damaging the holy temple in his attempt to build with materials that will be burned up at the judgment seat of Christ.

Prove that suddenly Paul is no longer talking about the poor builder who is to suffer loss but is "saved, yet so through fire." in verse 14.

PROVE that Paul changes the subject matter entirely.

"God will destroy him" has to be, according to you, anyone eternally lost.

Prove this using First Corinthians chapters three or there about.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 19
1 edit

Folks I think you will see that Rajk999 does not have the same wisdom in dealing with the New Testament as the man of the subject matter of this thread - Witness Lee.

Now he has to give a reasonably powerful case that in all of First Corinthians chapter three Paul switches from talking about reward and discipline to His SAVED servants TO the saved and eternally lost according Christ's eternal judgment.

He also should explain how in the same book Paul tells that a very sinful brother Christian can undergo destruction YET his spirit be saved in the day of the Lord.

" ... the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord." (See 5:5)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 19
3 edits

I will leave you to continue to twist those clear passages and mislead the uninformed.

This is Rajk999's method of admitting that he CANNOT refute my argument that the one Paul warns will be destroyed is the one SAVED and SUFFERING LOSS at the judgement seat of Christ.

When Rajk999 gets caught incompetent to defend his criticism he withdraws like this.

It is because his interpretation is weak, wrong, indefensible.

Now when I go over to Hebrews 6 or 10, you'll see him resort to the same cop out before too long.

Get yourselves a free Recovery New Testament with footnotes by Witness Lee.

See Bibles For America at www.bfa.org

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jun 19

@sonship said

This is Rajk999's method of admitting that he CANNOT refute my argument that the one Paul warns will be destroyed is the one SAVED and SUFFERING LOSS at the judgement seat of Christ.

When Rajk999 gets caught incompetent to defend his criticism he withdraws like this.
...[text shortened]... y New Testament with footnotes by Witness Lee.

See Bibles For America at www.bfa.org
All these crystal clear warnings from God

NO INHERITANCE
END WORSE THAN THE BEGINNING
BETTER OFF NOT KNOWING CHRIST IN THE FIRST PLACE
BURNT IN THE END
GOD WILL DESTROY.

And you still continue to promote the false teachings of Witness Lee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jun 19

I judge that I have concluded all the comments I need for this thread.

Moves
03 Jun 19

Moves
03 Jun 19

@sonship said
Thanks for letting us know.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Jun 19

@sonship said
That's fine sonship. This thread wasn't created for your views on Lee. It was created to examine his words independently from you.

For example, without this thread most would never have known his view that Protestants, Catholics and Jews were in an organization of Satan.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Jun 19

@sonship said
What??? No more stupid arguments?
No more trying to say

NO INHERITANCE means inheritance ?
END WORSE THAN THE BEGINNING means their end is better ?
BETTER OFF NOT KNOWING CHRIST IN THE FIRST PLACE means lucky they know Christ?
BURNT IN THE END means saved in the end ?
GOD WILL DESTROY means God will give eternal life ?

Im disappointed. Continue with the foolish arguments and contradict the bible.