1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 17:193 edits
    We should not forsake God’s Word (v. 87).
    "They have almost consumed me upon the earth; But I have not forsaken Your precepts."

We should not swerve from God's word. (vv. 51, 157),

"The proud deride me greatly; I have not swerved from Your law."

"Many are my persecutors and my adversaries, But I have not swerved from Your testimonies."

We should not turn aside from God's word though things happen in our lives to tempt us to swerve and stray and to turn aside from His word.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 19:52
    @sonship said
    We should not turn aside from God's word though things happen in our lives to tempt us to swerve and stray and to turn aside from His word.
    You have turned aside from the Word of God.
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 22:181 edit
    @rajk999 said
    [ Just my personal opinion. Comments, or insults appreciated]

What is the Word of God. Apart from the references to the Word of God being Jesus Christ, what did Jesus mean when he said this:

[i]And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. (Luke 4:4 KJV)

But he answered and said, It is written, Man sh ...[text shortened]... is written by men inspired by God but their writings although in the bible, is not the word of God.
    Who the hell knows? The people of Earth were a bunch of crazy-toonses back in the day, and they still are.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 23:09

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree