1. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 04:36
    Why is this title repeated so many times ? Why isn't the one thread gone back to and built upon like the "Jokes and the Culture of Laugh" thread ?

And since everyone is so hung up about proof , I'll show you !
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 04:42
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    Why is this title repeated so many times ? Why isn't the one thread gone back to and built upon like the "Jokes and the Culture of Laugh" thread ?

And look...they were all started by blindfaith101, except this one. It must be a favorite of his.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 04:42

So what? All were started by one of two people with you being one of
    them.
    Kelly
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 15:082 edits
    Why is this title repeated so many times ?
    BF is a robotic automaton who can only process written word. he has no capability of original thought or expression. he is programmed to only write about that which he thinks he understands -- the 'word of god'. for him, almost everything he thinks he knows falls under this one category. he shows no proclivity toward change, and i expect the flurry of these thread names to march on. he also has a systematic plan to use up all the world's reserves of capital letters.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 15:37
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    BF is a robotic automaton who can only process written word. he has no capability of original thought or expression. he is programmed to only write about that which he thinks he understands -- the 'word of god'. for him, almost everything he thinks he knows falls under this one category. he shows no proclivity toward change, and i expect the flurry ...[text shortened]... march on. he also has a systematic plan to use up all the world's reserves of capital letters.
    BF was the original 'tic tac toe' program written on punch cards. He was later translated onto a Timex Sinclair, and began to mutate. Next, he was transferred onto an Apple, and migrated from there to CompuServe where he began to infect other web pages.

RX
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 15:43
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    BF was the original 'tic tac toe' program written on punch cards. He was later translated onto a Timex Sinclair, and began to mutate. Next, he was transferred onto an Apple, and migrated from there to CompuServe where he began to infect other web pages.

RX
    Your evolutionary trajectory is obviously flawed. Apple is the apex of evolutionary progress. Not some transitional species as you have spuriously claimed.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 15:57
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Your evolutionary trajectory is obviously flawed. Apple is the apex of evolutionary progress. Not some transitional species as you have spuriously claimed.
    Doh! Yet again an Apple is blamed for all of life's shortcomings.

RX
  8. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 03:53

RX
    7 posts on this and we've already done sin , blame , and evolution . It's a virus , it's infected this thread too ! GGAAAHHH!!!!
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 09:17

RX
    actually he's a rotten Apple in a maggotbox/ lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree