1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 21:581 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I notice you never EVER comment on my thought about your buddies and you just using science as a weapon.
    Well, atheist are trying to use false science as a weapon against belief in God and especially Christianity. We Christians wish to promote the use of true science as a counter weapon to defend the attacks from Satan and you atheists.

The Instructor
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 10:37
    Evidence That Noah's Flood Really Happened

YouTube

The Instructor
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 11:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, atheist are trying to use false science as a weapon against belief in God and especially Christianity. We Christians wish to promote the use of true science as a counter weapon to defend the attacks from Satan and you atheists.

The Instructor
    So how is that working out for you? Gotten any converts lately?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 11:311 edit
    So how is that working out for you? Gotten any converts lately?
    Here is more evidence of a the Worldwide Flood - Irrefutable Evidence

YouTube

The Instructor
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 12:22
    Here is more evidence of a the Worldwide Flood - Irrefutable Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGgSNDPhO0

The Instructor
    Irrefutable. WOW! Who would have known. Well creationists call it irrefutable but I can say for 100% sure ALL this so-called evidence has been refuted time and time again and all you can do is find more creationist 'scientists' who have opinions counter to the entire world. Your dude has a Dr. of philosophy in GEOLOGY? What in the hell kind of degree is that anyway? Right away I am suspicious and then for sure when I find in 1983 he started preaching creationism.

Gee, he wouldn't have an agenda would he? NAHHH.........
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 12:331 edit
    Irrefutable. WOW! Who would have known. Well creationists call it irrefutable but I can say for 100% sure ALL this so-called evidence has been refuted time and time again and all you can do is find more creationist 'scientists' who have opinions counter to the entire world. Your dude has a Dr. of philosophy in GEOLOGY? What in the hell kind of degree is tha ...[text shortened]... e started preaching creationism.

Gee, he wouldn't have an agenda would he? NAHHH.........
    All scientists have agendas. The greatest agenda is to do God's will.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 14:16
    All scientists have agendas. The greatest agenda is to do God's will.

The Instructor
    Gods will as announced by people who made up all the tales in the bible, Quran and all the other so-called religious books, every one of which is based on NOTHING but lies, people under the sway of Peyote and the like thinking they have the answer to life.

That is all the writers of the bible have, too much desert peyote. Not enough real life. Lot's of man made sayings, to control people, and it worked REALLY well. 6 billion duped people can't be wrong, is that it?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:45
    Gods will as announced by people who made up all the tales in the bible, Quran and all the other so-called religious books, every one of which is based on NOTHING but lies, people under the sway of Peyote and the like thinking they have the answer to life.

That is all the writers of the bible have, too much desert peyote. Not enough real life. Lot's of ...[text shortened]... control people, and it worked REALLY well. 6 billion duped people can't be wrong, is that it?
    All men CAN be wrong, even you. Only God is always right. That's it. I'm going by the word of God, while you go by the word of men.

The Instructor
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:52
    All men CAN be wrong, even you. Only God is always right. That's it. I'm going by the word of God, while you go by the word of men.

The Instructor
    The world of men trumps the world of your god every time. There will be no god coming down to fix all the boo boo's when the climate REALLY goes to shyte and billions start dying from starvation because crops can't grow in former bread basket countries. Your god will be a no show, never was in town in the first place. You give false hope to billions, which can soothe some savage breasts but beyond that, no REAL help, no rain in the desert, no rain during forest fires, no cures for 3 year old girls with vaginal cancer. Your god is a no show and always has been, which makes total sense since the whole thing was a made up job in the first place, the biggest Ponzi scheme on Earth.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 22:01
    The world of men trumps the world of your god every time. There will be no god coming down to fix all the boo boo's when the climate REALLY goes to shyte and billions start dying from starvation because crops can't grow in former bread basket countries. Your god will be a no show, never was in town in the first place. You give false hope to billions, which ...[text shortened]... since the whole thing was a made up job in the first place, the biggest Ponzi scheme on Earth.
    Evilution is the biggest hoax for it has turned otherwise intelligent humans away from God and into fools.

The Instructor
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 23:16
    Evilution is the biggest hoax for it has turned otherwise intelligent humans away from God and into fools.

The Instructor
    Which is BTW, a VERY good thing. The more people turning their backs on your man made religion the better. The more people who lose Islam and Hinduism the better. We need freedom FROM religion on this planet big time.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 01:39
    Which is BTW, a VERY good thing. The more people turning their backs on your man made religion the better. The more people who lose Islam and Hinduism the better. We need freedom FROM religion on this planet big time.
    You have freedom from religion. I just want freedom of religion.

The Instructor
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:32
    You have freedom from religion. I just want freedom of religion.

The Instructor
    I don't have freedom FROM religion when I have to put up with the likes of you for my entire life. I was extremely grateful I got out of the religion business when I was 8 and have been very happy with that decision ever since.

I intensely dislike proselytizing and missionaries. I was embarrassed for my country when I worked in Thailand for 3 years, coming across a family of Mormon missionaries walking single file through Nakomphenom, the town I lived in, where they were so OBVIOUS in their clear moral self superiority, walking single file like they were avoiding stepping on bugs, disdaining everything and everybody in sight.

Then a few months later, that same family went to Bangkok and visited the Emerald Buddha and didn't know the butt was considered the lowest part of the human body while the head was the top, supreme part. So what do they do, when no guards were looking, climb up on top of the frigging EMERALD BUDDHA and waving their arms like they were on a bull, took pictures, then one son gets down, another one gets on and does the same thing.

They were so stupid and insensitive to the Thai culture, they took the film to a local developer and he just happened to be Buddhist and was incensed by what he saw. He called the police and when those idiots came back, they were promptly arrested, thrown in jail for 6 months THEN deported.

Like I said, I was ashamed to be American that day.

All because of this built in self superiority of American religions.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:57
    I don't have freedom FROM religion when I have to put up with the likes of you for my entire life. I was extremely grateful I got out of the religion business when I was 8 and have been very happy with that decision ever since.

I intensely dislike proselytizing and missionaries. I was embarrassed for my country when I worked in Thailand for 3 years, comi ...[text shortened]... be American that day.

All because of this built in self superiority of American religions.
    You don't have to put up with any religion. Just ignore them all if you wish.

The Instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 17:22
    You don't have to put up with any religion. Just ignore them all if you wish.

The Instructor
    Right, ignore asssholes trying to force creationism to be taught along side evolution as if creationism were a science which you already know is not and never will be. Or listening to those stupid bells calling all and asunder to church in my town, you can't escape the sound. Just like in the middle east when I lived in Jerusalem, every day there was a loudspeaker with a dude yelling out prayers and Muslim songs.

That is just a small example of what I have to ignore. There are a thousand other issues, like that Baptist church in Hillsborough, I think that's the town where they go to funerals of military or gay people and try to harass the mourners who are already in bad shape emotionally only to be met with THAT total BS.

So exactly how do you suggest I ignore all that? I cannot ignore the inroads back into religious barbarianism represented by the legal battles and churches like that Baptist one I mentioned.

I will fight them tooth and nail. I don't ignore that crap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree