1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 05:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dr. Snelling did not have to pull billions of years out of his ass because he accept what the Holy Bible says, making the age of the earth about 6,000 years old. 😏
    So all his work getting a Phd was a lie? He didn't believe his own eyes and all the theory that got him his shingle?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 07:52
    Dr. Snelling did not have to pull billions of years out of his ass because he accept what the Holy Bible says, making the age of the earth about 6,000 years old. 😏
    You are touting "evidence" from a man whose education, academic achievements, qualifications and expertise you reject.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 09:20
    In your OP you titled the videos 'Geologic Evidences'. Now you are admitting that in fact there is no actual geologic evidence and it is merely a religious claim ie Dr Snelling merely repeated what he read in the Bible. So why did you link to YouTubes by a geologist instead of simply linking us to the Bible?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 09:52
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    In your OP you titled the videos 'Geologic Evidences'. Now you are admitting that in fact there is no actual geologic evidence and it is merely a religious claim ie Dr Snelling merely repeated what he read in the Bible. So why did you link to YouTubes by a geologist instead of simply linking us to the Bible?
    You are talking crazy now. Look at the videos again and pay attention this time. 😏
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 11:29
    You are talking crazy now. Look at the videos again and pay attention this time. 😏
    I never looked at the videos and probably never will. It remains the case that you have claimed in this thread to contradictory claims:
    1. You have claimed that Dr Snelling bases his findings on the Bible.
    2. That there is geological evidence.

You have also admitted that there is no scientific backing whatsoever for your claims.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 14:27
    I never looked at the videos and probably never will. It remains the case that you have claimed in this thread to contradictory claims:
    1. You have claimed that Dr Snelling bases his findings on the Bible.
    2. That there is geological evidence.

You have also admitted that there is no scientific backing whatsoever for your claims.
    What you said is false. What I said is true. 😏
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 16:02
    What you said is false. What I said is true. 😏
    Given that you have failed to present any scientific evidence, its just your word against mine, and obviously I win in that case given that your word is not worth anything.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 16:46
    Given that you have failed to present any scientific evidence, its just your word against mine, and obviously I win in that case given that your word is not worth anything.
    Whitehead 1, Hinds 0.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 04:07
    Radiohalos: Evidence of Accelerated Decay, Part 1 - Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

YouTube

Radiohalos: Evidence of Accelerated Decay, Part 2 - Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

YouTube
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 02:07
    Radiohalos: Evidence of Accelerated Decay, Part 1 - Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

[youtube]OsfLaa2GE3s[/youtube]

Radiohalos: Evidence of Accelerated Decay, Part 2 - Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

Funny how Dr Snelling had to suck it up and learn real geology to earn his Phd but now that he is making video's that any real geologist would fall over on the floor laughing at, now all of a sudden geology is your friend.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 07:05

Do you have the relevant scientific papers to match? If not, then Dr Andrew Snelling is lying and knows it and his doctorate should be stripped from him as a charlatan.

He certainly should not be called a 'geologist' if he spends his life lying about geology.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 11:52
    Do you have the relevant scientific papers to match? If not, then Dr Andrew Snelling is lying and knows it and his doctorate should be stripped from him as a charlatan.

He certainly should not be called a 'geologist' if he spends his life lying about geology.
    It should be called "weaponized geology" because he is after the destruction of entire sciences he used to espouse but now uses it as a weapon. Which makes it political not scientific.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 12:251 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It should be called "weaponized geology" because he is after the destruction of entire sciences he used to espouse but now uses it as a weapon. Which makes it political not scientific.
    No, 'weaponized geology' would be misleading as YEC's would think it is real geology. Just call it what it is: lying.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 13:59
    No, 'weaponized geology' would be misleading as YEC's would think it is real geology. Just call it what it is: lying.
    I call it that because of the obvious agenda: They want to force creationism to be taught in a science class to youngsters as if it were a real science with the express aim of confusing young minds an gathering more lost souls into their flock with the ultimate goal of forcing the Iranization of the US but with Christianity not Islam.

That is why I call such work weaponizing.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 00:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So all his work getting a Phd was a lie? He didn't believe his own eyes and all the theory that got him his shingle?
    Dr. Snelling became a believer in YEC after receiving his academic training. He learned he was not being taught everything and the evidence began to point toward a young earth with a worldwide flood just like the Holy Bible revealed. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree